ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕖 |

The cold and silent night of 27 March 1960, suddenly overwhelmed with the shriek of a lady followed by two infants crying. Euphemia Potter had finally gave birth to twins. Both of the parents had their eyes filled with pure joy as one of the healers gave their new born crying and scared children to them. While in the lovely embrace of their mother the baby boy and girl stopped crying and looked at their parents with wide innocent doe eyes. 

Both of the children were blessed with brown eyes, while the boy had hazel eyes his twin had a much darker shade of russet brown eyes. Both had handful of brown and messy hair on their head and were most what identical. That's when an overjoyed Fleamont Potter kissed his wife and kids on their foreheads and  broke the silence with softly saying, "Welcome to the world, James Fleamont and Josephine Euphemia Potter."

His wife agreed with him humming softly and kissing her husband. "They are gonna be the best pranksters ever. Even better than me. You'll see Mia the best Gryffindors in their year."said Fleamont said proudly. Euphemia just sighed and said, "OR they could be in any other house and we'll still love them... Right?". "Wh- what  are you trying to say they won't be in Gryffindor!!" Fleamont said with a panicked expression  and a loud voice startling their little kids. Euphemia shushed Fleamont and turned her attention to the crying infants and instantly Fleamont's eyes filled with worry for his Little.

From that moment on Everyone knew that the kids will be having people looking after them 24*7 

PHEW!! 
 Folks that was the Prolouge. I would be posting Prolouge 2 soon..
And guys please vote and comment.. I would really appreciate that :))

Ash Out✨