turn back or die☠️

Play song throughout this part : L.C

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 22( you choose 😏)

Nen type: specialist

A/N:Any origin story will be in the first chapter, idk if I'm going to put smut🍋

Transmuter:   Y/N can black out any light in a area or permanently blind someone. Y/N calls it "unholy darkness"

Enhancer: Y/N can coat her body in nen to make impossible to penetrate ,or at least no one has. It is called "nen shield".

Emitter:Y/N can shoot glass out of her hands and direct it any where she wants. It is called "glass frost" (A/N : Kinda like Elsa with ice but she knows how to control it.)

Conjurer: Y/N can conjure shadow monstrosities that have the capability's to be high level assassins in combat. Each one capable to destroy a whole village. There is no limit how many she can produce. Y/N calls it "shadow devils". The condition is that each beast can only kill 500 people afterwards they will disappear and once she conjures the amount she believes will work she can't conjure more for 6 hours.

Manipulator: Y/N can move people without gravity. Y/N calls this "rising hell" because she slams her victim like a rag doll.

(A/N: I wanted to make her badass hope I did)

Specialist:Y/N can conjure a pair of bracelets when she puts them on a grim reaper will appear. It will know all about you to kill you it measures your nen and makes it's nen stronger.The condition is thatY/N is extremely weak during that state and the grim reaper can only take 5 at a time.

Her weapons: her main katana which she stays on her hips and her two other katana she stays on her.
(A/N: I don't know what you put the katana in :( )