Intro of Y/N character

Intro for a different book im making if you want to use some of tha backstory just ask me first thank u.

Bad speller

At a young age everything was normal. But of course this  isn't some  Cinderella Story. When I was around 7 my mom got really sick so I had to take care of her so did  my dad and brother. When I was around 13 years of age had to get a full-time job. Since my mom was sick I got home schooled but I like being at home. At home was like being away from all the drama. 

So at a young age I was smart and sometimes I used it for the advantage. Because I was 13 and I had this full-time job on my lunch break I will make deals to get  money out of it. Basically I just made a bet to a person and the higher they made the price the more money I gained. 

When I was 15 years of age I begged my parents to let me go to Ravens High School thats when  I meant Peter Parker. We were good friends. So my life seemed pretty normal right.

I had the power to mulpiuate, shapshift, powers of weather and take any ones power and make it my own. ( you can have any power or powers u want just wanted to give u and idea) I was the shy kid but I was rich and no one knew it. I was also given a golden necklace from my dad it was  the heart shape. This taught me family comes first. 

One day I was out with my best friend Tyler we heard people screaming. I almost lost her in death but fortunately she didn't die. But the thought of losing her echoed my mind every day. That's when I told her my powers and how she could never let anyone know. We both swearded on our lives.