The Party

Sorry bad speller

This is 3 months after the frightful 4 incident and in with shield now. 

I saw Danny and me were together in secret so we had the party early because....

NOBODYS POV

We got dressed your favorite outfit and  Danny wore a blue shirt with black pants we had got our favorite drinks and went to Harry's my other best friend. It was okay until Flash hit on me I have and hour glass shape so yeah. Danny punched him in the face like Flashs eye was gone. I was turned on by that.

( so if you think u fat u not trust me you have a realistic hourglass shape people on the magazines are photoshopped  u thick that's all) 

We went to his house because my parents were on their anniversary so they didn't know about the party.

When we went to his house he opened the door and locked it of course but rammed it to and kissed on my neck face nose bite my earlobes. He was like so rough i didn't mine. He undid my shirt took of my bra and started to kiss and nibble my nipples. He said tell when to stop. 

When he was kissing my breast I let out a quiet moan. Danny " keep moaning baby just say my name" I said Yes D - Daddy  was all I could say. 

He picked me up and walked to his room and locked the door. He pulled down my pants and teased my folds Danny " why you wet for me baby." Danny please dont tease me i need u i wont u" danny said okay but tell me  when to stop love.

He took of his pants and shirt his toned abs and thing was so good like dang he hot. He got close to my entrance  and went up a down with his thing up my clit my an moaning mess. Hes doing wonders. Danny put on a condon of corse i cant get pregant now. And put the thing in me i hurted at first but i was fine he went  faster and said " dang baby u so tight  and ohh wet he sais while groaning. 

He went faster as he rammed in to me. I said Danny i gonna cum. Danny " not yet my love a little longer". He then picked me up and walked to the wall had my legs on his waist amd thrusted into me. Danny Danny i screamed from the excitement. Danny in the corspe voice " not my name " he hit your butt as u said he name wrong again just so he can hit your butt. Whats my name Danny said. You said Daddy. Thats right danny said while thrusting into you.

You guys were both moaning messes. Danny im gon gon gonna cum Danny said them cum for me bady cum. 

He then pulled out of u lets do this again i said as danny put me in th  bathroom and cleant me off. And tthen cleant his self off. Gave me  one of his tee shits and put on his pajamas. Then carrried me to the bed because i cant walk i just got rammed.

We then went in the bed a was asleep. Danny while you was sleeping i love u and you'll be forever mine.