▶ 𝐑𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚

Start from the beginning

And they believed that their love would last forever. Never wavering, never the cause of war.

.
.

That was what Ryomen Sukuna believed, yet, it didn't go as planned as he sat down on the ground, with her soon to be lifeless body held in his arms. His eyes held nothing but an enraged glare then as he looked at those who harmed her.

Who had taken away the love of his life.

"Bastards..." he whispered out, enraged. Yet, he felt her gentle hand against his muscular arm then as she tried to get his attention, which he looked down and his eyes widened at how her lips were curled up into a faint smile.

"I love you, Sukuna... So very much," and his eyes watched as her hand slipped from where his arm was, soon laying against the ground. No longer moving.

And that's when he realized how his wife had died in his arms, never to be seen again.

▶ 𝐑𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

"I've got a student watching, and my younger sister is around too. I hope you don't mind if I show off a little," Satoru spoke out and he looked at his younger sister who was standing by the side, where she had pulled Megumi to safety then. How she looked identical to him, only with long white hair.

But she didn't hide her eyes then, which causes her to be the center of attention most of the time. Not that she bothered as she knew how to tell them to leave her alone, but her older brother would often pester her to hang out.

Hence, she was often out in public no matter if she was on duty or leave.

"[name]!" Satoru yelled out and she turned to look as her eyes laid upon Sukuna who was being sent to her direction by her older brother. She raised her hand then, having the same inherited technique as her older brother, she was easily on the same level as him.

Which Satoru often told her that one day she might end up surpassing him and he would start crying, but little did [name] know, that her older brother found out something in regards to her birth then.

"You stupid jujutsu sorcerers. It doesn't matter what era it is. You guys are always a pain," Sukuna muttered out as he flipped and tried to land a punch on [name] then, realizing that she was as powerful as the one he fought before.

And his eyes could only widen as she had interlocked their fingers with ease, and a gentle smile appeared on his face. Yet her eyes widened as some sort of electricity flowed through her body and she could see visions that seemingly belonged to her previous life.

"If you are gonna die, then give me a heads up, will ya? So that I fucking know who to kill,"

"Even if I die for you?"

"Don't you fucking dare,"

She pressed her lips into a fine thin line then as she easily sent him away with a blast from her fist, something that she had taken quite some time to master, unlike her older brother. Sukuna's eyes widened and soon narrowed as he rushed to her once more.

And Gojo Satoru watched from the sideline as he started to munch on the mochis had bought earlier on after pestering [name] to let him stop and buy them, which she often couldn't say no to him.

"Are you not going to help her?" Megumi asked although he wasn't that worried since [name] was also a teacher, and was on the same level as Satoru, rendering them being known as the most powerful sorcerers ever.

"You bitch," Sukuna muttered out.

"Shut the fuck up already, you pain in the ass motherfucker!" she snapped and Megumi looked at Satoru who stopped munching on his mochis then, rather surprised to hear his younger sister cursing at Sukuna.