Chapter 25 Bringing Back

Jimin POV

"Rosé!" She almost fall but thankfully I catched her. "Oh no" Momo,Jihyo,Nayeon and Lisa mumbled. "I'm okay Jimin it's just th- ah!" before Rosé finish her sentence she winced again and hold her head but what happened made me shock she fainted. "What's happening?!" I scream. I am worried for Rosé "Okay so I will explain as the advisor and what I learned about powers. Because she is the Goddess of Nature, look around here the surroundings leaves, trees,flowers in short the nature is dead here." Jisoo said.

"It means, it makes her weak and head ache so we must revive the nature in this place also this is our castle!!" Jisoo continue "So what do we do to revive the Nature here?" Jin hyung asked. Please say it already the cure. "Nayeon,Jihyo, and Momo do you have potion to revive plants, trees, and flowers?" Jisoo asked. "Yes, wait let me find it." Jihyo said. "Also sisters we must do convergence." Jisoo said again making Lisa and Jennie nodded in response. 

Nayeon helped me to take care of Rose. She waved her hands then a blanket was on the ground, she told me that put down Rose. Now for the part. The three sisters form a circle and hold each others hand. Okay? so how will they revive it. "Nayeon, Jihyo and Momo put the potion here at the center of us." Jisoo said and making the three girls follow what Jisoo said. "Then next we need to converge this will make the potion stronger to revive because we still don't know how those b*tch use their power to make the plants dead." Jisoo said.

"Okay give us signal unnie when we can start to converge." Lisa said. Jisoo slowly close her eyes, okay I think she is concentrating? is she? "Yah Jimin!, don't question my powers, I can feel the energy of yours and also what you are thinking so let me concentrate more." Jisoo said to me while closing her eyes. Okay I'mma be quiet here and give my attention to Rosé.

"Lis,Jen you can now close your eyes and concentrate." Jisoo said.

Jennie POV

I followed what Jisoo unnie told. I start closing my eyes and concentrating. Wait?, wht I can just see when I close my eyes is white?!. I am really busy figuring out why I can see is just white when a voice interrupt. "Jen, Lis don't be confuse why you seeing white just concentrate and feel the presence of your power connecting to the potions." Jisoo unnie voice echoed.

Okay

Fire....

Hot....

Burn...

Fight....

I can feel the energy flowing through my body. Its like transferring. I know its normal because we will make more the potion stronger. So concentrate more Jennie. You can do this for Rosé!

--------------------------

After 3 minutes, I guess? I can sense that I transferred some of my powers now into the potion. "You can now open your eyes." Jisoo unnie voice echoed again. I followed what she said. "Woah thats great!" Nayeon unnie exclaimed. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Oh so you girls didn't see, because we saw that the potion glow up!" Jihyo said amazedly. "Not just glow up its also change colors red, white, and blue!" Momo said.

Ohhh......

Taehyung POV

After Momo spoke, Jennie suddenly almost lost her balance but thankfully to my long and energetic arms I support her. "Woah Jennie you almost lost your balance."Hoseok hyung said. "Are you ok?" I asked. "Yeah I am fine, I just need water I guess?" Jennie replied. "Jen, you need water because this is the first time you experienced converging powers so you need to regain back your strength while me I can handle myself because I am the advisor about powers." Jisoo said.