Chapter 31 The Kingdom

Jisoo POV

"We must hold each other hands and close your eyes ok?" I said and they nodded in agreement.

"Uh unnie how about them?" Rose asked and pointed at the others.

"Well just move a little backward from us, since there will be magic will happen," I said.

We are all set to start the process of convergence, so now I motioned my sisters to start now. Slowly close my eyes and feel the connection to me and others, then hold on to each other hands. Feeling our powers slowly joining means it's working!

I haven't tried to converge my powers so this is my first time also with my sisters. I'm glad it's working because I can feel it. In the meantime when we are joining our powers, I suddenly felt strong energy so this is it our powers are now finally joined! I'm sure my sisters felt those too.

Now that our powers were successfully joined I must chant the words that I read in the book before to break Irene's power. I still don't know what powers she used, maybe strong dark magic powers again or what? Nah nevermind it's not my business right now. It's time for me to chant.

I summon all the elemental powers wind, water, fire, ice, and nature help us to break the curse from the dark magic. Nature element please bring back the beautiful and relaxing surroundings. The wind element please brings back the surrounding where people can feel safe. Water element please bring back the freshness of water so people also can get clean to drink. 

And, the fire element which is the main help us to brighten up this kingdom and all the people to be strong and break from this crucial curse. Lastly, the ice element please help us and make sure that this kingdom to be safe.

Taehyung POV

Me and my other friend who is not joining those sisters while converging suddenly gasp and close our eyes since there is a light that appeared and it's so fvcking hurtful. Ouch, my eyes! 

I'm not gonna open my eyes until the light is still there. If I got blinded and the reason is because of the light then I can't see Jennie anymore. No! That means I will never gonna see the cute and gorgeous face, Jennie. It will never happen.

Minutes passed there still light but I suddenly gasp when I heard the girls shout. "Ahhh!"

I immediately remove my hands from my eyes and I am shocked at what I saw. Jennie and her sisters are now lying down on the floor. They collapsed! Oh no! I saw my hyungs and the other girls immediately approached them and also me. We are shocked what happened?! The girls tried to wake them up.

"Jisoo, Jennie, Rose, Lisa!" The girls shouted, but they don't budge. Hmm, let me try another trick to wake them up.

"Girls! girls! wake up!" We boys shouted and we mates shook our mate body. Still, they're not waking up! Oh oh, Jennie! Please wake up!

But then there is light again, unfortunately, it's different the light extended. Until we just heard the sound. 

BOOM!

We look around and shook what we saw again the place, the kingdom it's going back the darkness is little by little disappearing. Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung stand up and looked at the window of the castle. "Guys the people! it's slowly waking up and also the surroundings are now back, pretty!" Namjoon said.

But Jennie and the girls aren't yet awake! What should we gonna do? I can't accept the fact that Jennie and her sisters were still unconscious while the kingdom is now in a good state!

"Namjoon Hyung Lisa, and Jisoo, Jennie, and Rose noona they need to wake up!" Jungkook said still tapping Lisa's cheeks.

"We keep on shaking, tapping, and shouting but it's no effect!" Jin hyung said.

"Hyungs!" Jimin said he almost tear up while shouting.

"Jihyo do you and the others have a potion or whatever magic to wake them up?" Namjoon asked while looking at Jihyo with sadness. 

"Hmm, guys I think we need first to find a room where we can put them and then will try to find a potion or magic," Jihyo responded and we all nodded in agreement.

I immediately lift Jennie. Please my love wake up. Every room of the castle we checked on them but eww it's dirty I'll not put Jennie on those bed states. Thank God Momo used her powers and then the room is clean. Jennie is here in a room with me while others find their mate's own room.

Jihyo POV

"Girls!" Nayeon unnie shouted and we all looked around and she's irritated.

"Woah Hyung your mate is scary." I heard Hoseok whisper and I think he whispered it to Yoongi.

"Boys uh can you please leave us here first since we witches need to talk how we can make potion then bla bla bla?" Nayeon unnie said after she sigh and breath.

"Yeah sure c'mon hyung." I heard Hoseok again and they all left us here in the hallway.

"Girls if you keep fighting on whose method we will use then I'll leave you here then do my method on my own without you and not knowing what I did." Nayeon unnie said.

"Then fine let's discuss it," Momo said and looked down.

Finally but I sigh. I hope the princesses will wake up immediately. We don't want the citizens of this kingdom can replace us with intruders or whatever like killing and sneaking to the palace. 

"So my thoughts are why don't we ask our cousins some spell? or ask for their help?" Momo asked.

"You mean Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, Sana, Mina, Tzuyu, and Dahyun?" Nayeon asked. "Yes," Momo replied.

"I think that's not a good idea Momo please don't be mad for not accepting your decision but we don't know if they're still studying right now or doing something. " Nayeon said and I nodded in response.

"Oh.........good point so Jihyo? " Momo said.

"So my plan is Jisoo unnie or princess Jisoo is the Kingdom's advisor right?" I said and they nodded.

"Girls why didn't you thought about it the advisor of every kingdom you can communicate by their minds!" I said happily.

But what I expect is different from what actually happened. They put their hands on their chin then I think they're thinking about my statement. I expect they will cheer and shout like we won or got a perfect score, but look what happened. "Ehem" I fake coughed.

"Wahh Jihyo you're so genius that's why our leader is you!" Nayeon unnie suddenly said and hugged me. "Hehe unnie thanks!" I said back.

"Now what we are waiting for c'mon let's communicate with Jisoo unnie!" Momo said and grabbed us.

Apparently this is not what I expecting.......

📝

Annyeong! Wahh it's been a very long time since I updated and I apologize for that. Now that I finished my last prelim exams I can finally update regularly then be productive and motivated again.

Gumawo my readers!

Ours(Blackbangtan FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें