Chapter 17 Enemy

MORNING

Many students are waking up also the seven boys' mate.They all gathered on the seashore.

"Good morning students so today get ready because many teachers want to know your powers and train all of you so in the future you know how to use and controll your own powers."Ms.Lee said."Also there will be a battle between two students."Ms.Lee added making the students shock.

"Unnie"Lisa said with worry.

Lisa POV

I am scared what can happen if we use our power to normal students they can be hurt too much.

"Unnie"I said"What is it Lisa?"Jisoo unnie asked."What if we use our powers to normal students they can be hurt."I said.Jennie unnie is about to speak when,"Are you girls powerful or weak?"Jungkook interrupt.WTF?!who does he think I am!?"tsk"I said and roll my eyes on him."Don't roll your pretty eyes on me Lisa."Jungkook said.This boy making my blood boil.

AGHH!

"Shut up"I said."So students get ready!"Ms.Lee said.I approach my sisters and friends."Unnie?"i said."Lets just be careful and watch our moves."Jennie unnie said."I'm sure the four of you will win."Nayeon said and wink we just laught at her."So good luck to us."Jihyo said.Awww Namjoon oppa is so lucky to have her she is kind.

Nayeon POV

I go to our tent and found Yoongi relaxing"Your done?"I asked."yeah"He said.How can he be so fast?...........aish Nayeon your so dumb of course he is a vampire/demon so of course he used his powers.I remember I still need to change my clothes and get ready but Yoongi is still here.

"uh.....uhmm Yoongi o..oppa can you please go out?"I said he raised his eyebrow on me."Ahm you know I'll need to get ready so."I said awkwardly."Oh I get it you should have told me faster you don't need to stutter."Yoongi said and leave with a smirk on his face.

WHY DOES THIS SEVEN GUYS LOVE TO SMIRK!?

TIME SKIP

"Students now that all of you are here all teachers here would like to know more about your powers so we will pair you up boys first****************************.Irene is the oldest in Red Velvet hmmmmm........Jisoo your enemy is Irene oldest to oldest,second oldest of Blackpink Jennie,and Red Velvet Joy,Rose and Seulgi,then Lisa and Yeri,so Wendy I will give you a chance to pick who do you want to challenge?"Ms. Lee said."I would like to choose Jennie."Wendy said without hesitation.

'Jennie is a bitch so am I lets try how good are you.'Wendy thought

Lisa POV

Tsk!Wendy didn't hesitate to chose Jennie unnie huh lets see how you will regret that you choose her."Students now step aside boys first."Ms.Lee said.

Me and unnies watched the boys fight well they are great they all won.I just hate it that the girls were screaming crazy because the boys look so hot fighting.I admit yes they are hot but of course my heart still doesn't accept Jungkook,and also my 5 unnies they still doesn't accept their mate.

But when Jungkook won he look at me and wink my heart beat so much.

Namjoon POV

Here I am I can read minds,I only read my mate's mind not others because thats their privacy.Of course me being the smartest I suddenly read Lisa's mind that her heart beated fast when Jungkook wink at her."Jungkook!"I called him,the teachers are fixing the place where the girls will fight."Yes hyung?"Jungkook asked while approaching me."I have something to tell you."I said and I gesture him to come closer.

I told him about Lisa's thought a while ago then he smirked and left me towards Lisa.

TSK this maknae!!!

Jungkook POV

So I can make Lisa's heart beats so much.I mmidiately approach her with a smirk on my face."so I can make your heart beat so much huh."I said.Her unnies are busy fixing Jisoo noona's clothes and cheering her that she can do it."What n-yah how do you know!?"Lisa said."hmmm secret."I said.

She just stay silent the atmosphere become awkward when I broke it "So how are you all win those princesses,if you don't have powers?"I asked"Mind your own business."Lisa said."Tsk mind your own business babe I am your mate so I have rights to you."I said."Just shut your mouth coconut head prince."Lisa said.What coconut head prince?!

I was about to protest when "Girls get ready and boys gather all around!"Ms. Lee said.

AGHHH!!!

Hi my readers I am almost to reach 100 followers so thank you very much also I passed 10K reads,gumawo.About my youtube channel I'll post later just wait I am still fixing my routines and schedules..hehe

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!/GUMAWO