3

Previously-
I woke up to see Jaden laying at the foot of the bed. "You're asleep?" I asked confused. "Nope just closed my eyes for a few seconds." He responded. I got out of bed and got some clothes from a drawer. "We can go see my father now if you want." He said walking towards me.

"That sounds like a plan." I said slipping into a dark colored dress. "How are you not worried about this?" He asked me. I couldn't think of an answer. I just didn't care. I didn't care that I wasn't sure of anything that was going on cause it doesn't really matter as long as I'm here.

I looked over at Jaden I could tell that he was trying to read me and was finding nothing. "Come on Tati." He sighed opening his arms. I held on to him and closed my eyes. When I opened them we where in a creepy room with a giant black and silver door and skulls lined up along the walls.

"He's right outside that door." Jaden told me then the door opened. "Well don't just stand there come in" I heard Hades say. His voice made my skin crawl. He was sat on a throne made from skull and bones with a blue fiery glow.

Jaden pulled me inside and then with a lift of Hades fingers the doors shut behind us. "As you both know we have a problem." he said looking directly at me. "Clearly." Jaden said under his breath.

"Well the thing is, I haven't been feeling well." I told Hades choosing my words carefully. "Yes Jaden has told me." "So what do you think is wrong?" Jaden asked looking worried. "This could be because the girl isn't completely dead. I don't think you'll be able to stay here long." "So where will I go?" I asked then looked over at Jaden. "We might be able to send you back to earth for a while." Hades muttered.

To be continued.....

___________________________

Hey guys I know it's only the third chapter but I got writers block again that's why this chapter so short and it's taking me so long to publish new stuff, but I want this to actually be as good as the first one so bare with me please.
Xoxo Stargurl💕💫🙃