8

Previously -

I opened the fridge and searched for something to snack on. Fresh blueberries, I grabbed them from the fridge when Jaden walked in. "I'll have some old friends come over tomorrow, they might be able to help us out." He said wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"For now you should get some rest Tati." He said kissing my forehead and leading to the bedroom.

The next day I woke up with sharp pains to my back. It burned so bad that it brought tears to my eyes. I could feel that Jaden wasn't in bed with me and I could hear people talking from another room.

Jaden's POV: "So? Do you see anything?" I asked biting my nails hoping that They had seen anything at all. "Nope nothing." he sighed. "I might have to make personal contact with her to see something." He grinned "How much personal contact are we talking?" I asked groaning more annoyed with him. "I don't know depends on how much you wanna see." "Don't push it Vinnie."

Tatia's POV: I walked to the bathroom to try and take a look at my back and stomach. My stomach had gotten ten times bigger then before I had went to sleep and there were black veins running along my back. I groaned at the pain. I felt that something had pushed up against my back causing me to fall forward hitting the floor.

Jaden and two other boys rushed to the bathroom when Jaden helped me up. "Are you alright?" He asked before he noticed how much my stomach had grown. "Tati are you ok?" The blond haired boy asked. "Yes I'm fine, I'm just in a lot of pain right now Jaden. I don't know what's going on." I started to hold my head that was now bleeding. "Chase could you take her to the room and fix her up?" Jaden asked a blue eyed dark haired boy that was with them. The Chase guy reached out his hand for me to take and walked me to the front room where he sat me down on the couch.

Jaden's POV: I turned to Vinnie and gave him a worrisome look. "Well she is definitely pregnant." He whispered. "Yeah but with what, and why is it growing so fast?" I whispered back closing the door so that Tatia wouldn't hear us. "Have you figured out what she is yet cause if your a demon and you don't know what Tatia is then that baby could be anything."

Tatias POV: "So your the famous Tatia." The guy said with a smile and his eyes lite up. "And your Jaden's old friend Chase." I said sitting up to get a better look at him. "Permission for me to heal you?" He asked before kissing me on my forehead. He pulled out his phone to show me my reflection and my bruise and scratches on my head were now gone. "What are you?" I asked him as Vinnie and Jaden walked in.

"Chase is a vampire, but a special kind of bread. He comes with other powers." Vinnie said walking over to us. "Specifically the kissy healy thing." Jaden said in an annoyed tone. "And I can help you see what you are. I'm a demiGod, son of Apollo.", Vinnie explained. Vinnie went on to take both of my hands and a light smoke entered the room, almost as if they were clouds. I closed my eyes and felt that the room was once again spinning. "It's working." Vinnie whispered.

To be continued.....