4

Previously-

"Well the thing is, I haven't been feeling well." I told Hades choosing my words carefully. "Yes Jaden has told me." "So what do you think is wrong?" Jaden asked looking worried. "This could be because the girl isn't completely dead. I don't think you'll be able to stay here long." "So where will I go?" I asked then looked over at Jaden. "We might be able to send you back to earth for a while." Hades muttered.

"Of course Jaden you would have to go with her." "Where would we go? We can't go back to her dads. As far as he knows Tati's dead." "That's for the both of you to figure out. You should leave  as soon as possible."

I just stood there thinking in that moment. Maybe I'll be able to go and see Ana. I mean Jaden has visited her but it was a while ago, he's told me nothing about her. He hasn't even mentioned my dad, granted I haven't asked.

"Tati are you alright." I heard Jaden say and I snapped out of my thoughts. "Do you think we could go and see Ana?" I asked him holding his arm. He looked at Hades for re-assurance. "That could be traumatic for her..... we can find her and watch over her for a while then we'll make a decision."  He kissed me on the forehead then gestured for me to walk out. I walked out and Hades closed the doors back behind with a gesture of his hand.

Jaden's POV:
"So what's your plan?" "First we'll have to figure out what's wrong with her. That'll be easier to do on earth since she isn't completely dead." "What about her contact with humans?" I asked crossing my arms at him. "As long as your somewhere she hasn't been no one will know her. It's been years on earth compared to here no one will even recognize the girl."

I walked out thinking....Tati is gonna hate me if she found out I know about her mother and I have no idea what fathers plan is so it makes since to get Tati far away from here where her mother is, that is if he hasn't moved her again.

Tati's POV:
When Jaden walked out he looked concerned or nervous about something. "Listen Tati, before we leave you need to understand this. Your sister is 18. Since time moves slower here it's only been a couple of months but on earth it's been years since you've left. The last time I saw your sister she was 11 and she wanted me stop meeting her cause people thought she was wired talking to herself all the time when she was actually talking to me. I have no idea how she feels about all this stuff now or if she even still believes it." He told me holding my shoulders and looking me in my eyes.

"I'm sure she'll be happy to finally see me again and if not that's ok. It's a lot for her to go through again."I told him trying to put on a brave face for him. He hugged me and I closed my eyes when I felt cold. I opened my eyes and we where in an open area in the woods. There was greenest grass and orange and red leaves on the ground. I breathe in the fresh air as I feel the warm breeze. "I've missed this." I said closing my eyes and taking everything in.

I opened my eyes and smiled over at Jaden and he smiled back at me. "There's a little house not to far from here we could stay at." He said. "Where are we?" "Athens Gorigeia, Ana starts College this year here.Theres a trail in the woods that leads to the campus." He walk back over to me and held my hand.

What if Ana doesn't even remember me, it's been forever. "Come on let's head to the house." He said in a comforting tone.

We walked for a minute or two before we got to this beautiful cabin. "Hopefully we'll be staying here for a while." Jaden sighed.

To be continued

To be continued...