7

Previously-
"Yes I'm fine. Who was at the door?" I asked him while he sat a basket down on a small table in the hallway.  "It was just a student from the College." He answered looking back at me with a worried face. "What's wrong with you really Tatia? I can see that somethings wrong." He said walking back to me and holding my hand.
"Jaden I think I'm pregnant."

I looked at Jaden to see his reaction and he laughed. "That's not even humanly possible." He said still laughing. "This isn't funny Jaden. Maybe this explains why I was feeling sick in the underworld, and the dreams I've been having lately." I realized. "Maybe I should get my dad?" Jaden responded.

Hade's POV: Walking down to this dark empty place again. Why do I still come back here? I would just leave her here...IF ONLY SHE WOULD JUST DIE!

Can I really keep her down here for any much longer? SHE JUST WONT DIE! "I can hear you, Just let me go Hades

Can I really keep her down here for any much longer? SHE JUST WONT DIE! "I can hear you, Just let me go Hades." "No. I'll find a way." "A way for what. Do you really think that I would still want to be with you after all this?" "Of course not that's why I want to find a way to kill you." "My daughter will find me."  "I would think that your daughter is pretty occupied at the moment."

"What do you mean? "Doesn't matter. I'll be back later." "I'm sure you will."

Tatias POV: "This isn't funny Jaden. Maybe this explains why I was feeling sick in the underworld, and the dreams I've been having lately." I realized. "Maybe I should get my dad?" Jaden responded. "No don't tell your dead just yet. I still don't trust him." I pleaded. "What if he hurts the baby?" "We don't know if your pregnant for sure yet and my dads the only one who could help us find out Tatia."

"There has to be someone else we could go to." I sighed "There might be someone but I don't really keep in contact with him anymore." I walked away from Jaden and into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and searched for something to snack on. Fresh blueberries, I grabbed them from the fridge when Jaden walked in. "I'll have some old friends come over tomorrow, they might be able to help us out."

To be continued.......