Lame Job

Edited

It took us a few days but we finally got here. The only problem was that it's almost time to fight the emperor! "Iroh! I don't usually loose my temper with you but what are we doing!" I screamed He sweat dropped. "We are winning the peoples love to Zuko!" He said happy. I snapped my head at him. "What..." I said trying not to kill him. "I could be helping Zuko and instead I'm here talking to people?!" I screamed. "F/n calm down. It's more than that. Think when Zuko wins the battle. He will need to take the throne.  He can't do that if the people are against him." Iroh said.

"Why did you choose me to do that? I'm not a very liked person." I said "well to be honest with you. I can't let you fight with zuko. It's his destiny to defeat his father. He needs to grow. Please f/n understand that you need to stay away for now." He said hugging me. I felt a tear slip out "he's been through so much iroh. Now he has to fight his own father alone. I know your right but Im worried about him" I said. "I know child I know. Lets go get the people on his side and hopefully get some tea!" He said happy. I laughed and we walked into the town.

Good luck zuko

Sorry for the short chapters