Burn

Edited

It's been two days. Me and Zuko didn't talk and my bandage was getting bloody. Dinner was over and I was following Hana to a room. I accidentally had a bad dream and burned down my old one. "Follow me" she said getting up. I followed her to a small room. " can you get me some bandages." I asked. She looked at me confused and left. She came back with some white fabric. "This is all we have." She said just standing there. I watched her stand there. "Hope your not looking for a thanks, Leave" I said. she looked like she wanted to say something but walked away instead. Once she left I took my shirt off.  I then hear her come back. "Umm d-do you n-need some help?" She stuttered coming back in. Her eyes widened at the big burn on my back. There were some small scars but not huge. "What happened?" She asked. "I don't need help and stop acting like you care!" I said pushing her out the room still without a shirt.

"What's wrong?"! I heard Zuko shout. Haka and Zuko came in the room. I covered up my breasts but I couldn't get the shirt on quick enough. Zuko blushed bright red. "Where is your shirt!" He said covering his eyes. "I'm sorry I was going to help her with her wound and when I came in a saw that big scar on her back. I should have nocked." She said. Zuko opened his eyes. "What wound? What scar?" He asked. I turned around. "I can handle it just leave" I said.

I heard everyone leave except Zuko. He sat me down. "I can do it my self." I said again. "Just shut up and let me help. I know we're not the best of friends but you and uncle iroh are the closest I've had to family." he said. He started to patch up my wounds. "I didn't know you were so violent to family" I said sarcastically. "I'm sorry but I was worried about you and when I saw you here fighting for no good reason... I just got mad" He said finishing up. "Well maybe you should learn to control your anger. Otherwise you hurt your future children" I said he looked away.

I put my shirt on. "Where did you get that burn?" Zuko asked. I sighed. "The day before we left. Azula put it there for a reminder" I said. "Reminder for what?" He asked. "If I go back without you she'll kill me. She used as a sign that I'm banished with you." I said. He stared into my eyes. "I'm sorry I didn't know" he said. "It's fine" I said. He shook his head. He put one hand on my face and moved closer. "We've been together for years and you have always been there. Even when I yelled at you. I'm so sorry for everything I've done. After what I did to you. All I feel is guilt" he said "don't worry sir I deserved it. I need to also learn to walk away" I said trying to smile. He shook his head. "zuko, we've known each other for that long so at least call me zuko." He stared at me for a minute. I'll soon are lips touched. His were soft and warm.

Man mine is probably rough. Does my breath stink?! Crap maybe I don't kiss well! I've never kissed anyone before!

He pulled away. "S-sorry." He said looking at me. "No it fine" I said blushing. "Umm I better go and you can stay with us. Im not cruel enough to send you back to azula. Even if I threatened to do it." He said leaving.

"Zuko!... Thanks" I said. He nodded and left quickly. Great I scared him off.