30

"y/n", "let me see them, move your hand out of the way" Karina excitedly said as she takes a closer look, "come on, this isn't even great news, stop acting like it's some type of trophy" I scoffed rolling my eyes.

We all sat in the living room together as the others were talking and squealing over the fact that i made out with Sungchan. "haven't you liked that guy for years or something?" Winter teased and nudged my arms excitedly.

I glared at Winter sticking my tongue out, "shut up won't you, i dated Sunghoon too," I said standing up from the couch and walked over to Giselle who had a bowl of food.

"how am I gonna cover this up from our manger though?" I pouted and stuffed my mouth up with food, "you could just say their rashes right?" Ningning suggested, "yeah, and cover it with make-up" Karina added along with Ningning, I nodded my head in agreement.

Sungchan haven't even texted me back but it's fine, i don't really care much if he's gonna be immature about the fact that I hung out with Sunghoon, than that's on him.

"so? do you guys like anyone?" I asked them just so they would stop teasing me, the room went silent for a second, "well, i don't like anyone but i do find some idols cute" Giselle admitted which got all of to tease her.

It was currently 9:00 at night and we had nothing much to do, This happened a lot of night, we would sit together and talk about everything which made us closer than ever.

07.26
"y/n" I felt someone nudge me while i slept on my bed peacefully, "wake up"

My eyes fluttered open slowly as I saw Sungchan, "wake up, it's time to go train" Sungchan nudged me again, this time he looked different, he had black hair and he looked much younger.

"it's out first day as a trainee at SM entertainment" I heard him cheer, "aren't you excited" he said pulling my arm to get me out of bed.

"cmon?aren't you excited y/n? it's been our dream to become a trainee there" Sungchan squealed and gave me the biggest hug.

"go get ready" He pushed me into the bathroom as I did my morning routine. I was in Sungchan's bathroom feeling nostalgic, it's like everything has happened? but it's happening right now? deja vu?

I got out of the bathroom and walked back into Sungchan's bedroom. His room was different though, It was decorated different, there were still lots of posters up and a picture of us hung on the wall. It's different now, it's plain and barely even decorated.

I brushed my hair and stretched my arms out until Sungchan came up beside me, "y/n" he stated.

"i've liked you for a while now, and since you're my best friend, you probably wouldn't even say yes" My eyes widened and looked his direction

"if you say no then i hope we can still be best friends"
"but, would you like to be my girlfriend"

07.26
"y/n" I felt someone shake me as I felt my body ache "y/n, wake up" I heard for the second time in a row, "y/n, we need to go practice" Winter yelled in my ears loudly.

I gasped as I quickly sat up, My body ached as I felt all my body parts cramp from sleeping on the couch. Looking around the place I saw Ningning and Karina still half asleep exactly where they were last night.

"sungchan?" I murmured whixh made Winter raise a brow, "sungchan? i'm not sungchan?" She questioned and chuckled a bit.

"oh? i must've been dreaming the whole time," scratching my head I stood up from the couch and made my way to the kitchen counter, I opened the fridge revealing some fruits I could eat for breakfast.

"were you dreaming of Sungchan y/n?" Ningning walked over to me to make her smoothie, "yeah, but it doesn't matter much" I chuckled walking into the bathroom.

"y/n, you better confess to him before something like Eunji happens again" Ningning yelled loud enough for me to hear.

She's completely right, but i don't know wether or not I should confess or wait for Sungchan to confess.

IF he likes me.

Besides, the guy hasn't even replied to my messages and I don't even know where he is. He could be with Eunji right now and I wouldn't know, or he could be in his bed crying to himself.

I showered, brushed my teeth, washed my face and got myself ready. If i'm being honest, I haven't done my laundry done in weeks which means I had nothing to wear.

I searched my closet trying to find something to wear, most of my hoodies were in dirty and there weren't that many clean t-shirts.

I sigh remembering that I had 1 clean hoodies in my bag, but there was one problem to it. It was Sunghoon's.

I opened my bad and stared at the velvet hoodie contemplating wether or not I should wear it.

I don't think I have much of a choice tho, I sigh and put the hoodie over my t-shirt. I know. I know. I know this will cause some drama but what am I gonna do? Freeze?

11.30
I sat on the floor watching as the others danced, I had to unfortunately sit down for today still because of my ankle.

Luckily though, I could dance starting tomorrow. I watched as the 4 girls danced to the choreography until our choreographer told me to go to our vocal coach to improve my vocals.

Leaving the room I made sure to peak into each one of the practice rooms to see if Sungchan was in there. No luck though, I didn't see him in any of the practice rooms.

I continued to search the building for a while until I felt someone bump into me. "watch where i'm going jesus" I groan and look up.

As I looked up I saw the one and only Sungchan standing with Eunji

a/n
creating more drama :,), i just love creating drama. anyways i'm at my grandma's house up in the mountains and when i tell you i'm freezing, IM FREEZING. anyways, christmas is in 3 days!! i'm excited to see what i get!! have a good day everyone