23

"posted"

We watched as the pictures were posted and we waited for the comments and likes to show up.

We heard a notification and our heads turned quickly bolted our head towards the laptop, we watched our manager as he pressed the notification tab.

"OMG WHO IS THIS?"
"SM NEW GG?"
"Y/N????"
"she's so pretty"

I teared up from reading all the comments, It made me so happy to see so many people thinking i'm pretty.

"wow, looks like they love you y/n, i can see you guys being a successful group" My manger said and gave me a high-five.

Karina, Giselle, Winter and Ningning crowded around me, "we're going to be a great girl group" Karina said and we all had a group hug.

We sat around the desk still staring at the computer, everyone was commenting about my visuals and aespa's concept.

"come on girls, we have to practice for our debut right? we can't waste our time, we need to be our best"

We nodded our heads and we all made our way towards the practice room.

On our way to the practice room and i glanced over to one of the practice rooms and saw sungchan happily dancing and laughing along with the other nct members.

I smiled to myself remembering the times we had so much fun where we would laugh at eachother to the point where we would pee ourselves.

I stared at him for a while until I felt Winter pull me in the room, "cmon, stare at him another time"

16.00
"okay girls, tomorrow, we're going to launch your ae characters alright, come here before 2'o clock alright"

"hey, i'm going to go to the convenience store, i'm gonna get some drinks" I told the others and parted my way from them.

One my way to the store, I passed a certain park, a park that felt nostalgic, I felt, happy, sad, and disappointed at the same time while starring at the park.

The park Sunghoon and I used to go to when we would spend time together, we spent time there cuddling on the bench looking at the view of the park.

I cleared my throat and felt some tears fall out of my eyes, The park also made me disappointed tho.

It made me feel disappointed because I thought Sunghoon and I would've ended up dating for a while, but that didn't work out.

I just thought for a second, If we weren't idols, maybe everything would be different?

Maybe Sungchan would've never met Eunji? Maybe Sunghoon and I would've never met eachother?
Maybe Sungchan and I would be dating? Maybe Sunghoon and I would date for years?

I sigh and walked into the convenience store to get myself and the others a drink.

"ow" I looked up and saw Sunghoon standing there grabbing something from the shelf, "oh, uh, hi, i'm sorry" I awkwardly said to him.

"hi y/n, you have a habit of bumping into people don't you" He chuckled a little, I looked up to him and he frowned a little.

"y/n? you've been crying haven't you? come here?" I felt Sunghoon held my shoulder. I thought about whether or not I should hug him or not.

I fell into his arms and teared up a little.

I felt his arms soothing my back which made me feel so much happier, I could smell his cologne which smelt just like the hoodies he gave me.

We stood there for a while until I pulled away, "i have practice, i've gotta go" I told him and awkwardly left him.

16.15
I quickly got back to the building, I walked past the exact same practice room and looked inside it again, Sungchan was sitting on one of the couches scrolling through him phone.

Obviously to my luck the door suddenly opened, It was Jaemin, "oh, hi, sorry, i was just checking in" I nervously said and the whole room looked towards me.

Specifically Sungchan, who was frowning and smiling at the same time. Sungchan looked at me for a second, chuckled, and raised his brows at me.

I rolled my eyes at Sungchan which probably caught Jaemin off guard, "that wasn't for you sorry, anyways see you around" I smiled at him and left.

I entered the practice room with the other members inside.

The others were already practice our choreography which we basically had to master because of the leg drop for the chorus.

If i'm being honest, I seriously wasn't the best at the leg part. My knee was covered with bruises from dropping down and hitting my knee.

"okay from the start ready"

I danced to the choreography with the other members next to me and the backup dancers surrounding us.

The part that got me nervous was knee drop, and that was coming up right now.

I dropped down really harshly and felt a sharp pain around my legs.

a/n
how's this chapter? is it good? i hope you guys like itttt, anyways, currently in love with cedric diggory