>>Chapter 1<<

-- Momo's P.O.V --

My name is Momo Yaoyorozu welcome to 7 years into the furture of ours lives.Let me take you back to 7 years back to a school called UA high school where students come here
to train and learn to be a pro hero.Plus I'm going to tell you what happen on that Monday evening.

As the black raven hair girl wakes up by the alarm beep beep beep BEEP!
" ugh!" as she graoned hit the alarm to turned off.

She gets out of bed,went to the bathroom,took a shower,brush her teeth and hair and gets ready for school.As she grabed her bookbag heading out the door. yaoyorozu hears a familiar voice calling her name behind her while she tured around and seen one of her bestfriends Ochaco Urarka who was walking towards yaoyorozu.

"Morning Yao-Momo" she said smiling at her friend." Good Morning Urarka" I reply back smiling.They both walked down stairs to the lounge where Ashido,Jiro,Asui,Hagakare, and Kirishima were waiting for them at the door so,they can all walk to school together.They all head out the door walked to school five mins later they maked it into class 1-A. All of a sudden they hear yelling.
"WATCH THE FUCK YOU GOING FOUR EYES!"As the anger spiky blonde hair boy said.

"language Bakugo!" as Ida does hand chopping moves in the air.He felt a hand on his shoulder.

" Sorry about that Ida,I got this" as Kirishima chuckled rubs his neck.'Tch' said Bakugo rolling his eyes at them.While Yaoyorozu takes her set at her desk as she sees her crush walked through the door.The gray and turquoise eyes boy with half white and red hair looks around the classroom as he takes his set at his desk.He took his notebook,laptop and pencils out. As Mr.Awaiza rolls in with his yellow sleeping bag "Alright class take your sit class is staring" he said with a sleepy tone.

**** We just going to skip to lunch **** Because I'm lazy lol ****

-- Third person P.O.V --

As All the girls sets at their table, eatting there lunch, and talking about boys.

" So,Yao-Momo I saw you early stairing at Todoroki during class girl what's up with that?" Ashido said smirking at her.Momo turned her head to the side blushing like a cherry." W-what you mean?" she said pretending Ashido didn't say that. Everyone chuckled at her,"Aww Yao-Momo there's no needed to be embarrassed girl." Urarka laughs.

"Oh really then how about Midoriya hm. Im sure that you won't mind that I tell him that oh precious sweet Urarka loves him ssoooooo much." yaoyorozu smirked across her arms while she chuckled."W-What n-n-no h-how d-dare you say t-that!" she said Urarka turned red as a tomato playful hiting yaoyorozu's arm as everybody laughs at her embarrassed.

"Good one yao-Momo" said Jiro smiling at her.As the girls continuing there conversation until the bell rang for their next class.

~After school~

---Momo's P.O.V---

Yaoyorozu was at her locker putting up her books away for the end of the day.She close her locker door,looks at her phone at the time 3:58pm.School was over for the day,She walked towards the dorms as she was walking she ran into her crush Shoto Todoroki.He was looking down at his phone and looked like he was texting something? or someone?

"Um...Hi..T-Todoroki" she said shly to the cute boy in front of her.
He looked up from his phone,saw his beauitful classmate right in front of him while he blushes like crazy in front of her."Hey Yaoyorozu" he said with a deep tone.

yaoyorozu:"How are you?"she smile at he.

Todoroki:"I'm ok. How about you?" he asked.

yaoyorozu:"Oh!...I'm good.Thx for asking " she blushes.

Todoroki:" listen yaoyorozu, I want to te-"He was about to tell her something but he was interrupted by somebody Jumped on his back.It was Camie Utsushimi,from Shiketsu High Scool.She has straight fawn colored hair that reaches just below her shoulders along with a pair of large brown eyes. She has been shown wearing Shiketsu's female uniform when not in her costume.Apparently her and Todoroki met at the Provisional Licence Exam.

"Ouuu Todoroki,who's your little friend here?"As Camie said with a smirk on her face.

Todoroki:"This is my clost firend Momo Yaoyorozu,yaoyorozu this is Cam-"He rolled his eyes as he was interrupted by her again."I'm Camie Utsushimi his girlfriend." as she said that with a smirk on her face again.

Todoroki: Eyes widen as he looked at Camie."Wait..Wha-"Camie put her hand over Todoroki's mouth.

Yaoyorozu:Her eyes widen also"G-Girlfriend?!"

Camie: "Yep I'm his Girlfriend.We were just on our way to have our after school date." she smiled

When I heard those words coming out of her mouth my heart starts to hurts as I griped mt chest it was in so much pain that my heart started to shatter into millions of pieces I was heart broken that Todoroki aka my crush had a girlfriend. When was he going to tell me. I'm his closest friend.We tell everything to eachother.But I went to cry and scream so badly that I losed to feel or belived in love every again.I wanted to fall on my knees but I put a fake ass smile for them and walked away like nothing happened.I feel like a knife just stabbed my heart from those words that she said.

Soon as yaoyorozu walked away from them a tear ran down her cheek That's what happen on that Monday evening. I know sad right well let go back to the present 7 years later.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>>Please don't come for this.I DON"T ship Shouto and Camie. It makes me sick :(((. I just need another girl from a different school I though of Camie sooooo..... yeah.<<<

>>>>I"M SO READY FOR SEASON 5 AND THE NEW MOVIE THAT'S COMING OUT 2021<<<<

1011K-Words