>>Chapter 4<<

--Recap--

So as they got there beverages Kirishima starts to drink 4 of his shots of fireball.
Hours later went by and its now 11:08pm.Midoriya,Kirishima,and Bakugo were drunk as hell except for Yao-momo she was laughing,taking photos,and videoing them singing karaoke while drunk ass hell.

song lyrics:
''Don't go chasing waterfalls
Please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to
I know that you're gonna have it your way or nothing at all
But I think you're moving too fast''

____________________

Yao-momo is laughing her ass off on the floor until she heard a familiar voice coming from behind her."Y-Yao-momo?" the familiar voice said.

yaoyorozu gets up from the floor and turns around to see a women with short hair, only around chin length, and is dark purple in color with an asymmetrical fringe.Her hero costume consists of a black leather jacket, long salmon-colored shirt with several rips at the collar and hem, black pants, and boots with stereos built into their shafts. Momo gasp as she sees one of her bestfriends.

"J-Jiro?"

____________________________________________

---Third person P.O.V---

Jiro: "Y-Yao-momo?" as she looks at yaoyorozu.

Yaoyorozu:"J-Jiro?"she looks back at her bestfriend.

Jiro:"I can't believe this...is that really you y-yao-momo?The real you?..I...but how?....when?...you're alive?" as the confused women said.

Yaoyorozu:"Y-yeah...its me...the real me."as she said while continuing looks at her.

As Jiro walk towards to yaoyorozu,grabbed both of her arms then looked into yao-momo's eyes.

Jiro:"If you're the real Momo Yaoyorozu, that I know then....then when is my birthday?"

Yaoyorozu looked at her confused'like did she really just asked me when is her birthday??'.
"August 1"

Jiro:"My hero name?"

Yaoyorozu:"Earphone Jack."as she said while thinking'ok is this for real?'

Jiro:"Where did we first met eachother?"

Yaoyorozu:"At U.A. High School in Mr.Awaiza class 1-A room."

Jiro:"Ok,then here's the real question?" she said looking down to the floor.

Yaoyorozu:"Ok"as she nodded.

Jiro:"F-Four years ago on July 7.What happen on that night?"

As yao-momo realize what question she just asked her.She turned her head while closing her eyes,and clenched her fists.

Yaoyorozu:"I-I....I got stabbed in the heart...during the fight....from behind...by a villian name Toga....the blade went through my chest into my heart.I-I..fell onto my knees on the ground cover in my own puddle of blood ,then you rushed over to me,holding my hand while crying.You told me that it was going to be ok." Tears falling down on her cheeks."You went to get help."she looks at the crying women who's in front of her."You went to get T-Todoroki.He rushed me to the hospital to the emergency room.I passed out.Stopped breathing.You all thought that I was dead.When I woke you the next day.. I saw the news that pro hero creati passed away.died.The end of creati."As she said crying."I-I'm sorry Jiro.I'm so sorry that I didn't call or anything."