Part: 2

Every night I sleep in my bed alone waiting for my husband to get in. I make sure the kids are good,feed and bathe. And make sure they go to bed. While I'm just lonely waiting for my drunk husband to get home. (Door unlocking) it's was husband.

He said," hello wife how was your day today (drunk voice). I said," my day was fine where have you been. He said," None of your damn business. In my head I always say to myself janae you need to leave him.

I'm always keep thinking about what William said to me. And he was so right. Why am I keep putting up with this bullshit. I don't deserve this. While he's eating I left him downstairs and went up stairs in my bed.

when he came up stairs all hell broke loose. He was like so we gonna fuck tonight. I told him hell no go I'm going to sleep. He said," bitch you gonna give some tonight (loud voice). I said," go to hell and leave me alone.

He start punching me in face multiple times. (Aggressive tune) he said," Bitch we gonna do something tonight. I'm crying and yelling telling him to get off of me. He was yelling saying," Fucking stupid bitch you better take this dick. I couldn't even take it anymore.

I had blood on face. He pulled down my robe and take off my panties and violated me. After he was done he went to sleep while I'm up crying with blood on face. I get up to look in the mirror touching my face. It feels so painful I have a bruise and it's hurts. I keep telling myself janae you need to leave...........