CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

Começar do início

"Before I forgot, we will have dinner with dad tonight. He will tell me what I am going to do while we're out of the country"

"Are we going straight there?"

"Yes. It's only the three of us in the restaurant. "

"It doesn't matter if Miyeon is there"

Upon hearing that girl's name my head instantly snap at him with a sharp gaze ready to kill him.

"I'm just kidding Sana baby"

"I will kill you if I ever see you look at her"

His eyes widened as he glance at me and stop the car. We arrived in the School parking lot just in time.

"I will close my eyes then"

He closed his eyes jokingly making me laugh a little. Such a kid sometimes.

"Are you going with your friends today?"

"No. They said they have some errands to do. "

My eyebrows raised at that when I remembered Nayeon and Mina said the same thing to me before we part ways yesterday.

"My friends too. Nayeon and Mina, while Jihyo is busy with the music club and Momo said she'll be with Dahyun. "

I saw his lips tug into a smile as he held my hand.

"Let's have the time together then."

"Sure. But let me just check the council room first. "

We both walk towards the council room with our intertwined hands. I love how people look at us in envy while we don't acknowledge them. Things were just so smooth, lovely and perfect for us. I hope nothing, or no one would separate  us apart.

"If we go to college, Can I live with you in your apartment permanently? Not just one to three days a week. "

I glance at him with a knowing smile on my lips. I know that just like me, I want him to be always there beside me.

"Of course boyfriend. I would love you to be with me always. "

And that's when I decides to let go my dream for Harvard. There's a lot of School to go here. I have been thinking if I could endure it being away from him now that I am very attached with his presence. I don't wat to cause my own heart break.

"I love you so much Sana"

I look at his eyes which was full of sencerity and passion. I feel so loved the way his eyes sparkle for me.

"I love you too boyfriend"

He kissed my head and hugged me sideways. I don't know but I feel like crying right now. The happiness I feel was overwhelming my heart. I love him more that he knew it and I never want to let him go... Ever.

*******

TZUYU'S POV

Sana and I waited for a little more time for Mr Minatozaki to arrived. I was actually feeling nervous even after we met few times already. Sana and her had the same gaze whenever they look at people, very sharp and worth dying for.

I bit my lips as I let Sana prepared the utensils for me with Mr Minatozaki's eyes watching us. I breathe nervously and held Sana's hand

"Sana baby let me do —"

"It's fine. "

I gulped hardly and watch Sana finish wiping the utensils using the tissues and right after that she told the waiter to give me my favorite drink. I was smiling mentally of how caring and loving Sana is towards me. She's giving me no option but to love her more. I don't know how did she knew about everything that I like and what I hate, we just started this relationship two months ago and she seems to know everything about me already.

I might be in love with her too way before, I regret that instead of asking her out I made her think that I hated her. I just...I don't know... After Miyeon and I broke up, it didnt hurt as much as I though. And whenever I think about me and Sana breaking up too, I know I wouldn't be as me again.

"Eat now boyfriend"

I smiled at her and I just want to kiss her and hug her if Mr Minatozaki was not here. I nod my head as the three of us started to eat. I enjoyed the food but not the way Mr Minatozaki look at me. It's making me nervous for an unknown reason.

"So everything is settled now Sana. I have all your schedules ready and you must check emails and attend meetings for the time being. Don't worry, I gave blank schedules for you and Tzuyu to go around the cities. "

I saw Sana's eyes sparkled towards her dad and I know that she's very happy about it.

"Thank you Mr Minatozaki"

I spoke while caressing Sana's hand. He slightly nod at me with a little smile on his lips.

"Thanks dad. I will make sure to do all what have pointed me to do. "

"No problem Sana but... I just want to make it clear that you two are still young —"

"Dad, we will not do anything that is against you"

I almost laugh at Sana's way of words. Lil we did it a lot already but yeah, we are very careful about it. If I do t use protection she uses pills.

"Good. You know, I am not and will never intervene with the two of you. I support whatever makes my daughter happy so I will look forward to how the both of you grow while  fulfilling your dreams. Did I make it in to your mind?"

I breathe in relieved after hearing that from Mr Minatozaki, I feel something weigh had lift off my chest.

"Watch us getting married after college Dad"

I chuckled together with Sana while Mr Minatozaki watched us gladly.

"And give me many granddaughters to save my loneliness of being away from my daughter. You grown up beautifully Sana, and I am proud of you. I will always be here for you. "

Why did this dinner suddenly became so emotionally unstable. Sana held her dad's hand and caress it gently.

"I love you dad. "

Mr Minatozaki's eyes sparkled with tears after Sana that.

"You finally said it after a long time Sana..."

Both of their tears fell down unconsciously and anytime now I would cry too. The scene was so lovely.

"Gooood, why am I crying now. This is your fault dad...excuse me"

Sana stand up and walk towards the comfort room. I watch her before she finally entered the door. I turn my gaze to Sana's dad and I suddenly got nervous when he stared back at me...blankly.

"I have something to tell you Tzuyu..."