Chapter 2

“Mr. Grayson! Please pay attention in the class.” Vince’s English teacher shouted at him. He was so lost in his own thoughts that he did not even pay attention that his sir was calling him. It was pretty unusual for him to lose concentration in class. He was not a nerd but he was pretty attentive in class.

“Sorry sir.” He murmured and some of the students turned back to look at him. He always sat in the last bench with Bryan and Josh sat in the bench ahead of them.

“Something happened?” Bryan asked concerned. This was what Vince liked about his friends. They teased him for every little thing but if they felt something is wrong they would start acting like mothers. But he was never going to admit it to them.

“Nothing. Just feeling a bit under the weather.” He spoke lowly.

“It’s very unusual for you to space out. You’re like a chatterbox.” Josh said and laughed lightly.

“Be quiet all three of you.” The teacher shouted again. All three shook their heads and kept their voices extremely low for the rest of the period.

It had been a week since Ms. Eloise started coming to school. Vince felt very weird whenever he went to maths class and looked at her. She also stared at him sometimes with a vociferous intensity but quickly shifted her gaze. Vince most of the time kept thinking of other things to avoid thinking about her but today somehow he started thinking about her again.

He had not been sleeping with any girl for the past week because his thoughts were hung on her. He knew it was impossible to even think of such a thing for a teacher. And he was never interested in older women leave forbidden romances. He decided then and there that today he was going to Bryan’s party and sleep with any random girl he finds.

“You coming to my house today right?” Bryan asked.

“Yeah man.” Vince replied and they fist punched each other.

Next was maths. All three of them walked together when Vince stopped them.

"Guys you all go I need to go to the loo."

"Yea sure man." Josh said and Vince walked towards the loo. After finishing his business he was running back to class so that he wouldn't get late when he felt someone bump into him from the side with such force that he fell on the floor with the person on top of him.

"I am extremely sorry Mr. Grayson." That voice. He moved to the side and saw that it was Ms. Eloise. She quickly got up and started picking up all the files that fell on the floor.

"Wow, that's a hell lot of files. What do you need them for?" Vincent asked literally shocked. There should be at least five files and that though the thick ones.

Tara did not give away anything from her expression. She could not tell anyone what was in those files.

"Sorry to have knocked you down. These files were blocking my view." She said without bothering to answer him.

"You have maths next right?" Tara asked. Vincent nodded his head.

"Then hurry. I will come in five minutes." She said and started walking away. But a slip of paper fell from one of those files.

"Ms. Eloise wait." But she was walking way too fast and was already out of hearing range. He bent down and picked up the paper. It was the admission form of one of the students studying in the school.

"That's strange." He muttered to himself and then decided to return them to her after class.

Ms. Eloise was just one step behind him when he reached the entrance of the class. The thought to return the paper to her entered his mind but he soon dismissed the idea. He would return it after class.

“Good morning students.” Tara quickly wished the students and started checking up on their homeworks.

“I must say I am very impressed. All of you finished your homework on time today for the first time.”Tara said with a polite smile on her face. It was true. This school was the school of the elite. The students studying had so much money in their families and they were extremely pampered.

Tara had faced a difficult time handling the students but because of her stoic face and determined attitude the students were starting to listen to her. They were big lazy bums to finish their homework but for the first time everyone finished it.

Some students laughed a bit while many remained quiet. Most of the girls generally completed it while the boys mainly did to gain the attention of their hot and very young maths teacher.

“Okay so let’s proceed with our portion now.” She said and started teaching.

Vince was sitting in his usual spot with Bryan when he suddenly whispered, “Hey Vince I never knew that you could complete your homework.” He said smirking. Josh did not share this class with them.

“Well you yourself don’t complete it.” Vince replied back smirking.

“Well what can I say just wanna get in the good books of Ms. Eloise. I wonder how she would look like beneath me.” Bryan said with a dreamy expression on his face.

“Shut up! Are you mad? She is a teacher.” Somehow Vince felt very angry thinking about any other boy lusting after her. She was only his. Wait, where did that thought come from?

He shook his head side to side shaking that stupid thought away from his mind.

“What is your query Mr. Grayson?” Ms. Eloise’s voice rung in his ears.

“Huh?” He said confused.

“I just asked if everybody understood what I just taught or not and you were the only one who shook their head.” She said her face had an eerie calm expression on her face.

After seeing his confused face for a long time she uttered only one word, “Detention.”

After maths class got over Vince waited for everyone to go out and then he walked to the table where Ms. Eloise was sitting.

“Ms. Eloise?” It was very unusual for him to act in such a way. Generally he was just plain rude to all his teachers.

“Yes?” Ms. Eloise raised her eyes to meet his since she was sitting on her chair. She feigned the shock on her face when she saw him.

“Mr. Grayson I’ll see you in detention.” She said strictly. Boys these days. They will try anything to get out of detention.

“No I wanted to give you this.” He took out the folded piece of paper from his pocket. “You dropped it on the floor when you were rushing to class.” He said and handed it to her.

“Oh! I’m sorry.” She immediately took it from him.

“Thank you this is very important. You may leave now.” She said and motioned for him to leave.

Vince quickly walked out wondering as to what was so important in the admission details of a random student who might possibly not be in her class also? Well who cares? Not me. He thought and rushed to his next class and met up with Bryan and Josh.

Hello all my readers. Hope you like it till now. Please vote and comment.