Chapter 6

Today was an exceptionally exhausting day. Tara felt that she could pass out right now. For the first time she realized how difficult it was to be a teacher. When she was a student she was also amongst that group of students who didn't do their work and disturbed the whole class, playing pranks etc etc.

Now when she is in the teachers shoes she realized what a teacher must feel when a student does things like that. Today many students didn't do their assignment despite the fact she had given them a short one and also over the weekend. Also when she asked them for an explanation they just blew her off. Sure she gave some of them detention but now she actually felt how much a teacher does for a student. Well except for a few. There were some teachers who did nothing for their students but majority if them did. They worked real hard to get those questions and make assignments and then get insulted by the students really doesn't feel great at all.

Currently she was sitting in the staff room grading papers. She wanted to laugh at herself. She never thought she would ever have to do this in her whole life. Today all of a sudden the principal had ordered all the teachers to take a surprise test in their respective subjects and within anytime this week they could give the test. The first test was maths. Today was the first day of the week and her students didn't even do well in their assignments - many didn't even do it- she could only expect how they would have done in their test.

The principal had wanted to check the progress of the students and if they won't get good marks obviously the blame would go on the teacher.

God! It's so difficult to be a teacher. She let out a sigh and a groan again for what felt like the thousandth time of the day. But she had to finish all the work because she didn't want to take any work home. She knew that she would never do these things in her environment. She didn't lead a normal life and what she was doing was top secret. Nobody except Ryan and a few others knew what was actually going on. If any person from her group knew what she was doing she would lose all respect in her 'group'.

It was already difficult for a girl to be in the position where she was she didn't want any more complications. Finally when she was done she saw that it was quite late. Everybody had gone home by now. She should also close up and head home now. She also had to meet up with Ryan today and tell him about some info she had got after thorough searching for the past few weeks.

She stretched her hands as high as she could in the air and twisted her body around. Her hands were totally cramped after working nonstop for such a long time. She packed all the stuff which she needed to take home and put the rest in her drawer and locked up her classroom.

When she came out she saw that it was pretty late. She checked her watch and it said 5, Yup definitely late she thought. She went to the parking lot to get in her car when she noticed that there was another car in the lot. She could see the outline of somebody in the car so she rushed to check what was wrong. When she came closer she could see the body leaning on the window of the front seat. Something looked very wrong was what she could conclude.

"Hello? Excuse me sir. Are you alright?" She asked but no reply. Surely nobody sleeps in their car like this. She tried to open the door and thankfully it was unlocked and the door flew open and the body tumbled out.

"Mr. Grayson!" She looked at Vincent's body in shock. Due to some reason he had fainted but due to his fall he mumbled something and his eyes started fluttering open.

"H-hurt-s he-l-p." He tried to get put with much difficulty. Seeing him like this made Tara feel so many things at once that she couldn't do anything for sometime.

"Hospital" Vincent choked out. Though a hospital was her least favorite place she couldn't take Vincent anywhere else so she lifted him up and put one of his arms around her shoulder and dragged him to the front seat and got in the driver's seat. She would have to call one of her guys to pick up her car from the school later.

"Fucking traffic! ugh!" Tara was cursing constantly since she had decided to take him to the hospital but there was so much traffic that she couldn't do anything. Whenever she glanced at Vincent she felt her heartbeat speed up but when she took notice of those bruises she felt so much pain- a feeling she never had in ages- in her heart.

"This is why I like them fucking bikes! I hate cars." She said to herself. She glanced once more to see if he was holding up but when she looked she saw quite the opposite. He looked worse than before. Thank goodness they just pulled up at the hospital. Just in time.

Vincent was taken to the emergency ward and Tara was said to wait in the waiting room. Tara finally sat in a chair and calmed down. She let out a huge breath and thought back as to what happened. She knew quite well what happened. It was surely because of that fight in the bar. She herself had been injured so many times that she knew that he must have injured his abdomen and he didn't go to the hospital sooner due to which this has happened.

.

.

.

"Ma'am you brought Mr. Grayson here?" A nurse asked Tara after maybe four hours. She had messaged Ryan already that she couldn't come because of some emergency and that she would explain everything later.

"Yes." Her heart was beating very fast. She didn't know what to expect. He would be okay right? for the past hours she had been worried sick. Somehow she managed to keep her voice calm while talking to Ryan. She wasn't in the condition to talk to anybody.

"The surgery was successful and Mr.Grayson is in recovery. You brought him here just on time. Maybe an hour or two would have made his condition very critical.

"Can I go and meet him?" She asked.

"Are you his close relative?" The nurse asked.

"Yes. I'm his aunt." She hoped that she would believe her since she looked too young to be an aunt.

"OK you may go. This way."The nurse told her the way and Tara soon found herself outside Vincent's room. She didn't know what to expect. Will he be shocked or will he just smile at her.

She opened the door and went in. She saw Vincent on the bed awake.

"Hey Ms.Eloise." He said in a groggy voice.

"You're awake?" Was the only thing which came out of her mouth.

"Yeah they only made my lower abdomen numb." He said.

"How do you feel now." She asked.

"Much better. Please come and sit here." He motioned to the chair next to the bed.

She was a bit hesitant because she was his teacher after all but finally sat down. They both were absolutely quiet and kept staring at each other. Tara felt like the whole world was beginning to get blocked out and the only thing there was in this world was Vincent.

"Ma'am?" The nurse's voice reached her ears and immediately brought her out of her trance. Vince too came out of his trance or so it seemed to her.

"Oh I'll be taking my leave now. Get well soon Mr. Grayson." She said hurriedly and rushed out of the door.

I FINALLY UPLOADED. I HAD MY EXAMS AND STUFF SO I DIDN'T UPDATE BUT I WILL NOW. BECAUSE I STILL HAVE MORE EXAMS COMING UP SO BEFORE THEY START I WILL FINISH THIS BOOK. NEXT UPDATE SHOULD BE SOMETHING FUN.