"Sorry, I just can't believe this happened. I mean, we always knew but we thought it was going to happen during sixth year or something like that. Or after you killed James or something." I rolled my eyes and whacked his arm. "What is it with you woman and hitting me today?"

"Nobody can know, Remus. Not even James. There's a reason that you and Lily are the only people I've told. Lily is my best friend and I'm almost certain that Sirius was going to spill it sometime soon. I just need some time to figure out how I'm going to tell James before he goes into a frenzy and kills Sirius. I need time to figure out my game plan if I'm going to win officially."

"But didn't you already win? I mean, you and Sirius got what both of you wanted." Remus asked. I shook my head and sighed.

"They haven't won yet, Remus. They'll win once they can go out in public and her brother can't do anything about it. They'll win once the toerag surrenders." Lily told him.

"Well what can I do to help?" Remus asked smiling and I smiled back.

"Well, first we need to do what we're going to do tonight. After that, I'll plan things carefully and you'll execute. We'll win this war Remus. James won't know what hit him." I smirked devilishly. Remus and Lily nodded and we started to formulate a plan.

Watch out James. Your little sister has finally come to play.

...

"Idiots, just put the leaf on the vial with one of your hairs. Tomorrow's the full moon and we need this done before an electrical storm decides to surprise us like last time." I scolded the three boys as Remus sat next to me.

"I can finally taste food again!" James exclaimed.

"Shut it, ass for brains. We're not supposed to be in here." I hissed at my twin and gave him a glare.

"Why are we in a girl's lavatory again?" Peter asked as he put one of his hairs in and handed me the vial.

"Because, it's the only way we'll be able to do this undetected. And nobody ever comes in here." I leaned towards Sirius and pulled out one of his hairs and put it in his vial. "Idiot."

"My hair's to precious to be pulled like that, sunshine." He messed up his long hair and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever Sirius. We need this done before it's too late. If it'll mean cutting all of your hair off, by Merlin's sake you'll cut your hair off." I gave him a slight glare but smirked right after.

"Okay, we did the stuff. Now what?" James asked.

"Well asshat, we wait. Have you all been saying the incantation every sunrise and sunset?" They nodded. "Good. Keep doing that until the next storm. In the meantime, go about your business and don't forget the map. Peter, you finished the fifth entrance?"

"Yes, and I found another one through the kitchens. I'll do that one tonight and then maybe Sirius can do Hogsmeade?"

"I'll try but I'll need the cloak tonight, James. I plan on going through one of those secret passes that Jade drew last week." James nodded and handed him the cloak.

"I want it back first thing in the morning. Don't give it to Jade." James smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"I take what I want when I want it. You know this James. And besides, Father did say that the cloak was for both of us. I have equal rights in this and any argument of yours is invalid my bear brother. So I suggest you shut up before you make things worse for yourself." I taunted him.

"I'm not apologizing. You do know that right?"

"Yes. And you do know that I'll still win, right?" He mumbled something and rolled his eyes. Such a child.

"Stop your bickering for five minutes and let's put these vials where we said we would. We can't have anyone find them." Remus stopped out bickering and gave me a look telling me to back down. I nodded and took the vials and left the lavatory.

...

I was walking towards the common room when something pulled me into a hallway.

"What the bloody hell in Salazar's bloody grave?" I pulled out my wand in defense.

"Calm down sunshine. It's just me." Sirius said removing the cloak from him. "This is why I asked for it. I wanted to be alone with you for a while."

"What about the map? Doesn't James have it?" Sirius took out the map from his pocket and I sighed in relief.

"Moony gave it to me before I left with the excuse that I was going to draw whatever I find new. But that's a load of rubbish honestly. I just plan to spend a few extra minutes with you." I smiled and hugged him tight.

"James has you on a leash, huh?" I smirked. He laughed and kissed my forehead.

"You have no idea. I'm not even allowed to breathe in your direction anymore. How are we going to win of he won't let me near you?" Sirius said sadly.

"I just need time to figure out a plan, Siri. Moony has agreed to help me and so did Lily. Now we just need to turn Peter against my brother and we're all set."

"Not gonna happen sweetheart. James has already brainwashed him with 'Jade Amelia Potter is off limits to any of you especially Sirius. Nobody in this circle is allowed to date her' and shit like that." I rolled my eyes at this.

"James is an idiot honestly. I can do as I please and there's nothing he can do to stop me.  He just needs to get his head out of his ass long enough to notice that I'm not a prize he gets to give away to whoever he deems worthy of my affection."

"I know that, sunshine. Which is why we need to win. You need to win." He gripped my hips and pulled me closer to him.  As he said that, a light suddenly turned on in my brain. "I know that look. That's you dangerous look. What did you just plan?"

"Well, James isn't going to apologize right?" He nodded. "And I'm not going to make it easy for him, am I?" I smirked.

"I'm so confused right now."

"Think about it Siri. James isn't going to apologize because I'm still talking to him. That means that he thinks he won. Well, if I stop talking to him and act like a total bitch, he'll know that I'm upset and he will do anything to make his dear twin sister happy, right?"

"I guess so. But I don't know where this is going."

"This is where the beauty of the plan comes in, sweetheart. Me acting like a bitch means an upset Jade. An upset Jade means an upset James which means an upset Sirius. An upset Sirius means an upset Moony which leads to an upset Peter and we can't have that, can we?" I saw the wheels turning in Sirius' brain as he tried to understand my plan.

"Wait!" Eureka. "So that means that I will do anything I can to make you happy and James will see how happy we are together and he'll back off!" He smiled big which made me laugh.

"Yes and no. That part of the plan is up to you my dear Sirius. Figure it out and prove to me that you're worthy of my attention." I kissed his cheek and went to leave but he grabbed my waist again.

"I'll prove it to you. Hell, I'll prove it to the whole world if I have to. You're the one for me sunshine, I feel it." He kissed my lips and I sighed happily.

"Think of this as the eye of the hurricane. The calm before the storm of you will. If we do this, there's no going back. Are you sure you're willing to risk your friendship with James?"

"For you, I'll risk anything." He said staring into my eyes and kissed me again.

"Then we go to war. For us." I said.

"For us."

It's showtime.

The Fifth Marauder |Sirius Black (BOOK 1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara