Yandere Celebrity x Male Reader Part 3

Y/N POV

30 minutes later

Y/N: I was speechless, how could the sweet, shy, innocent girl I grew up with turn into such a psycho?! Is this my fault? I need to find a way to warn Hailee about what Charlotte plans to do before it's too late!

3rd person POV

Y/n observed his surroundings. After Charlotte left, she used a key card to lock the door. He would first have to free himself from the restraints he was in. After scanning the room, his eyes landed on a glass vase with lilies in it. He managed to grab one of the small throw pillows with his teeth and knock the vase on the floor, shattering it. This sound alerted the bodyguard standing watch outside the room. He unlocked the door with a keycard and came in to see what made the noise.

Y/n had to think quickly. He suddenly started convulsing, acting like he was having a seizure. This quickly got the guard's attention considering what Charlotte said she would do to him if any harm came to y/n. He dashed over to stabilize y/n. He untied him to lay him upwards so he didn't swallow his own tongue. However, as soon as y/n was free from the restraints, he quickly ambushed the guard and choked him until he passed out. After taking the guard's keycard and his tranquilizer gun, he hid the unconscious guard in the closet. Using the keycard, y/n unlocked the door and navigated to the front door. Before the two guards standing outside noticed him, he quickly shot both with tranquilizer darts. Finding some car keys on one of the guards, y/n quickly made his way to one of the many black SUVs and sped off towards Hailee's house which he had visited earlier.

When he arrived at the house, it was oddly quiet and all the lights were off. Confused and worried, y/n ran inside calling Hailee's name. After sprinting in through the door, y/n was met with a disturbing scene.

Charlotte was standing behind Hailee who was tied to a chair with 4 bodyguards to her left and right.

Charlotte: Y/N! You are just in time to see this homewrecker get what she deserves. I know I told you that I had this whole intricate trap planned for tonight, but I got impatient so I decided to cut out the middleman and deal with her now! And after we finish up here, I'll take you on a fancy candlelight dinner date.

Y/N: Charlotte, please don't hurt her! You are sick and need help. Just call your guards off and we can figure this out together!

Charlotte: I am sick y/n, sick with love, and the only help I need is you, by my side, FOREVER.

3rd person POV

After hearing that absolutely deranged sentence, y/n was officially done. He pulled out the tranquilizer gun and shot the 4 guards with the remaining darts he had left. As he moved to untie Hailee, Charlotte revealed a butterfly knife and held it against Hailee's throat.

Charlotte: DON'T COME ANY CLOSER! I don't want you touching her!

Y/n quickly backed up dropping the gun and putting his hands up in surrender.

Charlotte: Good. I'll have to punish you for this little stunt later. Now, where was I?

Charlotte swiftly slid the knife along Hailee's throat with a deranged smile on her face. As someone who surprisingly couldn't even look at the blood from a papercut, y/n immediately crumpled to the floor feeling very dizzy.

The last thing he heard before blacking out was Charlotte's terrifying giggle and footsteps moving towards him.

The end?

Thanks for reading ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ