Yandere Detective x Male Reader

Y/n's inner thoughts POV:

Having just recently evaded capture by the police, one would think you would lay low for awhile and hide in the shadows. However, I am not a normal criminal.

"HAHA! Catch me if you can coppers!" I yelled out, the bank siren blaring in the background. I manage to hotwire a car outside the bank just before they spotted me.

God this is just too fun. I know what I'm doing is wrong but they just make it so easy!

This is my third heist of the day an I'm still full of energy. Wonder what place to hit next. Maybe the diamond deposit on 7th street?

Jade's POV:

DAMMIT! WHY CAN'T ANY OF THE 457 POLICE OFFICERS IN THIS CITY CATCH ONE MAN?! YOU PEOPLE ARE A JOKE! DO I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING MYSELF?!

Who even is this guy anyway? I've never even heard of him before. Y/n? No previous criminal record or offenses. What a weirdo. But I guess it's up to me to bring him in. Besides, I have a reputation to uphold. I've never once let a criminal on the run get away.

After spending WAY too much time inner monologuing, I hopped into my police cruiser and sped out of the station sirens blaring.

Small time skip

Y/n POV:

This detective sure was persistent. She chased me across seven states over the course of like four weeks. But every time she was close to getting me I would slip away!

We had gotten to know each other throughout the time she spent chasing me. She was truly a gifted child who had graduated college early and decided to use her brains for the greater good. We were very similar in that regard. I also constantly felt bored and out of place. Except instead of doing something good, I would cause a little mayhem. But nonetheless I have grown to respect her.

Jade POV:

Damn this guy was slippery. The best I've ever faced before. I was going crazy. For as long as I can remember I have always been a perfectionist. I never gave up half way. There was no way I was letting this guy get away. H-HE IS MINE! I CAN'T LET ANYONE ELSE CATCH HIM! That's not so bad right?! I'm just trying to do my job HAHAHAHA! I HAVEN'T SLEPT IN 4 DAYS!

But I'm so close. IM RIGHT ON HIS TAIL! I JUST NEED NO ONE ELSE TO INTERFERE!

I know what to do! I'll set a trap!

However my police radio suddenly buzzed interrupting my scheming. "This is detective Natasha, I'm closing in on y/n! I caught him at a gas station getting doughnuts and tracked him back to his hideout in a motel. I'm requesting backup immediately at my position."

THAT IDIOT IS TRYING TO CATCH MY Y/N?! Haha, this won't do at all. She will regret trying to lay one finger on him for the rest of her short and pathetic life...
—————————————————————
Sorry for the delay. As I said I'm not too fast with this stuff. Part two will be out whenever I feel like it lol.