Chapter 9

Blood. Blood. Blood. 

The voices inside. They demand blood

And yet, he has been denying them. He has done enough harm. There are only 8 people left. Someone appears from the corner of the cave, and the voices get louder. 

He blinks, and suddenly he is standing over a body, blood on his sword. Looking down in horror, he runs up to the rooftop of the cave, looking down at his sword. 

Well, guess there are only 7 now. 

Walking around, he finds that the other 3 people are on the same team and another 3 on another team. I guess this is how I die. 

Although he doesn't see anyone. He feels so- so alone in this place. No one bothers him. No one appears to end him. All he does is walk around, no idea where he is going. He's trapped in this place, and his only option is to kill. 

And yet, he can't do it. 

~~Astelic's POV~~

She was so happy when she found her friends. So happy, yet the feeling got abolished so quickly. 

Blood. So much blood, on the floor and stained Purpled's and Sammy's cloth. One of her friends is on the soft grass, breathing shallowly, slowly as death crawls in. 

"What happened?"

Purpled doesn't look at her, as she hears the boy crying softly. He turns back to Sammy, a tear trickling down his cheek. He stays silent. They sit there, for some minutes. No one says anything. No one dares. 

Gamerboy moves to sit down next to Purpled, and slowly hugs him. Purpled buried his face in his hands, that's still dripping with blood. Astelic sits next to them, silent, looking at the still body that's now still and lifeless. 

They lasted so long. There were only 8 people left. Something had to go wrong. 

Something had to happen to someone.