Chapter 12

~~Purpled's POV~~

Everything seemed fine at first. 

But everything always feels fine at first. 

One moment, he was crying over his friend's death. His friends were by his side. 

The next second, chaos. 

Burning pain in his chest. His hoodie, sticky and covered in blood. His friends screaming. Three other people jumping down, as he saw Astelic swipe out her sword, ready to fight. 

And then darkness. Not death. Just darkness. He could still feel the air flowing into his lungs, but everything hurt. Everything. 

Just hold on. Hold on a bit longer. 

~~Dream's POV~~

Character file "ItsFundy" corrupted

Fu*k. 

Dream looked around, panicking. 

A hologram popped up in front of Dream, making him jump but eventually was calm enough to read the pixelated and glitchy font. 

Would you like to delete the character file "ItsFundy"?

"No. No, I don't." Dream muttered, spamming the "NO" on the screen. 

Deleting character file "ItsFundy" in 60... 59...

"I DIDN'T FU*KING PRESS YES" Dream screamed in frustration. Looking around, he tried to find something that could stop it- something that could-

There.

Delete server

~~GamerBoy80's POV~~

He heard a high pitched scream from behind him. 

Turning around, he stabbed the person in the back and pulled his sword out, letting the bloody figure crumple to the ground. 

Everyone is dead. 

All his enemies. 

But not only all his enemies. 

All his friends, too. 

If not dead, almost dead. Purpled and Astelic still were holding on by a few threads. Everyone is dead, why aren't they getting teleported back yet?

Oh right.

That pig guy isn't dead yet.