Chapter 14

~~Dream's POV~~

Did it work?

Is it all over?

Dream gasped, waking up, as stared at the hologram in front of him until his vision started to clear. 

Menu. 

Servers

He recognized the place. 

The main lobby. Better known as just "Minecraft."

it's where all the servers and worlds are connected. You can pick a server to join from here. 

Then where is Fundy?

Dream looked around, slightly panicking. Did Fundy get deleted anyway? Was all that for nothing? 

"DREAM!"

Dream whipped around, to see the familiar orange hair. Tears started to form in his eyes, although no one would know since it was under his mask. He reached his arms out to hug his friend. 

They stayed in that position for some time. 

"It's nice to have you back, you furry."

"You too."

~~Purpled's POV~~

He was dying a second ago. 

Then, a flash of bright light. 

He was in Minecraft. 

Where was everyone else? The place was crowded. 

Maybe that was all just a dream. Maybe he can go home now. 

But no. The scars are still there. But they didn't hurt. In fact, all the pain has vanished. 

"Purpled!"

A voice. A familiar one from behind. 

He turned around to see Astelic rushing towards him. 

They hugged each other for about 5 minutes until Gamerboy interrupted them. 

His friends are right there. 

Except... Not all of them. 

"Where- where's Sammy?" Purpled asked, his voice cracking in between the sentence. 

Gamerboy and Astelic looked at each other, and Gamerboy looked back at Purpled. 

"We... We don't really know..."

Purpled looked up at him, his faced full of tears. 

Sammy is gone. Dead. It wasn't a dream after all. He half expected Sammy to pop out of nowhere, saying "I'm right here, silly." 

But that never happened.