Chapter 7

~~Technoblade's POV~~

He lied on the hard, cold, stone floor after wiping out the team. 

Blood on the floor, dead bodies surrounding him. 

I killed them. I killed all of them. He thought. 

Fu*k this, I don't care. I don't fu*king care. 

It's just another person, why do I feel so guilty?

~~Astelic's POV~~

"So we have a slight problem." She said to herself, looking at the team approach. 

Three people came. All of them had iron swords. She had to try, but she couldn't 1v3 them. They advanced together on the bridge, as Astelic peaked at them from around the corner. 

They ran forward to the bed. 

The bed. 

The only thing keeping her friends alive. 

She jumped out, and the sound of metal to metal clashed. She was able to kick one player off, but someone else made a cut on her back. 

Coughing out blood, she was knocked to the ground. 

And then, the words appeared on her screen. 

"BED DESTROYED"

"You will no longer respawn!"

She kicked the person who was about to swing their sword for the kill and tried to run away, going to the bridge. Almost there, almost there, she was on the very edge of death. 

But an arrow came, and she was knocked off, and screamed like a little girl, as she fell into the void. 

Until she remembered. 

~~Purpled's POV~~

"BED DESTROYED"

"You will no longer respawn!"

"...Crap."

He and Sammy looked at each other, climbed onto the roof of the island. Sammy brought a bunch of golden apples and gave them to Purpled. "Use them even if you think you can defeat them," Sammy said. "Let's go find to others."

~~Fundy's POV~~

"You have 12 hours to do this," Simon said, with a button on the screen on the table. "Kicking all players in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1..."

The chat filled with messages of players disconnecting. Fundy Got up, and Dream followed him to the blue portal. His vision was bright, and he stepped out of the portal, to a hallway filled with words of code. 

People were counting on him and Dream. He had to do this, for all the people who were stuck in the tournament. 

He looked at Dream, who smiled. Fundy smiled back. 

"Let's go."

Reee very short chapter when I haven't made one in so long I'm sorry but I got the motivation, thank you all who read my fanfic.