"Hey! HEY! " Diego shouted, "Listen, we just want to protect you two." 

Y/N let out a loud, contagious laugh, that echoed through the alleyway. "Protect us?" She questioned, "We dont need your protection, Diego. Do you know how many people we've killed?" Five narrowed his eyes, attempting to intimidate him.

"We're the four, fricken horsemen." 

"The apocalypse is coming!" Y/N laughed again.

Almost as if it were scripted, the two threw up, making Diego and Luther freeze in their shoes. 

;

As Luther and Diego set the couple, or what they think is a couple, down Diego's small bed, Y/N dug her head into Five's chest. Five wrapped his arms around the girl, unknowingly to the fact that his brothers were still watching.

"Funny, if I didn't know he was such a prick I would say he looks almost adorable in his sleep." Diego remarked. 

"Don't worry. He'll sober up soon. Back to his unpleasant self." The blonde replied, faintly rolling his eyes. "Yeah we don't have that long. We need to find out what they have to do with those intruders."

Hearing footsteps outside the door, made Diego freeze up, and shush anything in the room. A man named Al said something about a girl named Patch? The important thing was that Diego was gone, and he left Luther to watch the assassins by himself.

;

The drunken girl stirred in her sleep, hearing the agonizing voice of Five's older brother... or should I say younger? 

"Mmm," She groaned, "Will you shut up? Your voice makes me want to punch you in the face." She hissed, digging her face into the pillow below her.

The conversation going on was merely important. At least to Five anyway. Just crap about the apocalypse, the Handler, etc;  and so and so. 

"Wake up you bum." Five slightly pushed the girl's arm, making her stir in her position. 

"You little fucker, I was in a good sleep." She yawned, pushing herself up on her elbow. "I have a headache, and your stupid voice... is not helping." Y/N pointed to Luther, narrowing her eyes.

Luther scoffed, and looked to Five, "Cant believe you two are dating." 

Both of the assassins eyes widened. They both looked at eachother, then Luther with a face of disgust.

"What the fuck... did you just say?" Y/N questioned, furrowing her eyebrows. 

"You two are dating, right?" Luther sat down in the, way to small for his giant ass, chair. 

Five and Y/N looked at each other again. Y/N fake gagged, "No." 

"Well, last night it certainly sounded like you guys were a couple." Luther smirked. "What exactly did we say? " Five gritted his teeth together, and crossed his arms over eachother.

"First, you guys said you kissed. Then Y/N said that you cuddled her, and that your hands are really soft."

"Enough of that!" Y/N rubbed her eyes with her pointer finger and her thumb. "If what your saying is true... then that means I swapped spit... with him?" She pointed to Five. "This dumbass?" 

Luther stayed silent and just nodded, "I guess? I mean you said it was a tiny kiss." 

Y/N let out a sigh of relief, knowing that she probably didnt swap spit if it was a tiny kiss. "It was probably a peck." She said, smacking the back of Five's head.

He groaned, "First, we were probably super drunk, so it means nothing. Second, OUCH.

"Oh shush, your fine." She ruffles his hair, and scoots to the edge of the bed with him. 

"Wonder if the kiss was good." Y/N shruggs, earning a sick look from Five.

"The door bursts open, and Diego stomps inside the room, reaching for a knife from his pocket, "Piece of shit!" He stares darts into Y/N's eyes as he continues to walk towards them. 

The H/C girl shifts closer towards the boy, leaning in towards his ear, "I have a feeling this is about Hazel and Cha-Cha." She whispers, watching Diego get stopped in Luther's arms. His legs kick towards Luther, but his firm grip on Diego makes him unable to move.

"Calm your tits, knife-boy!" Y/N says towards Diego, making him narrow his eyes.

Luther whispered something into his ear.

"Fine." Diego groans out with an eye roll as hes dropped to the floor.