11

As Diego and Luther bickered about how they left the academy, Five and Y/N were still passed out, not too far away from them.

They two came looking for Five, realizing that he had been missing for a couple of days now. 

"What are they doing here?"

"Where are their parents?"

"Im calling security!"

Women chattered about the assasins, tangled in each other's arms with a bottle of alcohol besides them. "Do you ever stop talking?" Luther retorted to Diego.

To his surprise, he did stop talking. Comepletly cut off from the conversation, he turned the corner, watching as ladies walked from a wall. "So you do?"

Luther followed behind, and their eyes slightly widened as a smirk grew to Diego's face. Seeing that Y/N and Five were interlaced with each other, and that their fingers were too interlaced made Diego want to burst out laughing.

"Are they..." Luther pointed to the two.

"Drunk as skunks." Diego chuckled, walking over to them. 

"You take Five and the mannequin, ill take her." He motioned towards Y/N, pulling her away from Five's grasp.

;

A tiny burp slipped from Five's mouth, startling Diego and Luther, who were once again, bickering.

"If you vomit on me-" Luther started, looking down at the boy with the mannequins in his arms. 

"Fivey~" Y/N sung in Diego's arms, trying to peak her head from behind his shoulders. "Fivey? Thats new." Luther stated, earning a grin from Diego.

"What are you two talking about, anyways?" Five slightly yawned, gripping onto Dolores. 

"Two masked intruders attacked the academy last night. They came looking for you two. So- I need you to listen. Who are those people?" Diego interrogated, looking down at the girl.

"Hazel..." Y/N rubbed her eye, "And Cha-cha." Five finished. 

"Hi Five!" Y/N took her free hand, and waved to him. She saw him faintly wave back, sending a smile to her face. "You know I hate code names." Luther switched the subject back to the intruders.

"The best of the best, except for me and Y/N of course." Five bragged, moving his head to see Y/N. 

"Pst, Y/N." He whispered. "Mm?" She made eye contact with him. "Did we like... kiss?" He chuckled.

"WHAT?" Diego interrupted.

Y/N smiled, looking up at the stars that were slightly spinning in the sky. "We definitely kissed. It was small, but it was a kiss. To add to that, you cuddled me again. Your a super good cuddler did you know that? And your hands are super soft, and you made me feel those butterflies in your stomach. You know, when you get all nervous, but instead of sweating you get butterflies that swarm your stomach." She closed her eyes, feeling at ease with herself.

"Moving on, what do those people want?"

"Hey you know, were going through puberty twice!" Y/N butt-in again, "You are not helping with that." Five grins in Luther's arms, pointing to the girl.

His arm dropped, "Dolores always said she hated when I drank. Said it made me shurly." Five chuckled, gripping the mannequin. "Hey remember when I drank 3 bottles, and threw up all over Herby?" Y/N laughed, "It was sparkly!"