Chapter 29

An: As always thank you for reading, commenting, and voting on my book 😊 Also I was thinking of making a Percy Jackson x reader insert book. Would any of you be interested in reading it?

Your POV

"Dad?" Todoroki said with a confused look on his face. "Why are you here?"

Endeavor ignored his son's question and instead gave a scathing look at Niko who was trying unsuccessfully to hide behind Riko. Riko rolled her eyes and pushed her sister away from her. Endeavor took a deep breath before asking in a calm voice that did not at all mask his rage.

"Were you the one responsible?"

Niko giggled nervously and replied, "Responsible for what?"

"You know what," he said vaguely.

"Maybe?" She said sounding more like she was asking a question.

He sighed and sounded so done with Niko, "Just give me back my credit card."

"If you took his credit card, how were you not able to pay your half of the rent?" I asked.

"Umm...I didn't think of that," Niko said defeatedly.

"Then what were you using his credit card for?"

"Don't answer that," Endeavor roughly said before Niko could answer.

Niko being Niko answered anyway.

"Well I may or may not have bought a bunch of All Might merchandise including a life sized mannequin and sent it to his hero agency," she whispered to me snickering. "The merchandise may or may not have included a box of All Might themed sex toys that he may or may not have opened in front of some of his coworkers."

"We wouldn't have been caught if you hadn't have insisted on being there to see his face when he opened the boxes," Riko argued.

"Hey, I wanted to get some pictures for blackmail purposes," Niko defended.

"And did you get any?" Todoroki asked curiously.

"Yup. You want me to send you some?"

"No," Endeavor interjected.

"Yes."

"Aight. Give me your number and I'll send them to you."

"Don't," Endeavor ordered.

Todoroki gave her his number and she proceeded to text him the pictures. "Enjoy."

"I will."

"Anyway here's your credit card," Niko said smugly while handing Endeavor the card.

"Do this again and I will press charges," Endeavor threatened.

"Kk," Niko said unaffected.

He sighed again and walked away muttering under his breath about disrespectful kids these days. As soon as he left, I burst out laughing along with Niko and Riko.

"Did you see the look on his face?" Niko said in between laughs.

"Dude, I though he was gonna kill you," Riko told her still laughing.

"Is that why you guys left me on read?" I asked them.

They both nodded and smiled. I shook my head and giggled some more. Aizawa looked at them with a glint in his eye. He then asked them if they were interested in attending UA in the hero course. He said that if they wanted to he would ask Nezu to let them in. They both looked shocked, but said sure. He grinned evilly and said he would go ask Nezu right away. He left Riko in charge while he was gone cuz she was the oldest.

"That was unexpected," I noted.

"Why do I feel like I made a mistake?" Niko asked looking nervous.

"Probably because now you're probably gonna be in Class 1-A with Mr. Hobo," Riko responded. "Good luck. You'll be needing it."

"You gotta point there."

We talked for a few minutes before Aizawa came back in with Principal Nezu. Principal Nezu explained to them that they would be able to get into the hero course if they past a test first. He also explained that since Riko is older she would be put into the third year hero course. He said a lot of other stuff too but I just tuned out.

Are y'all still listening to him?

Sorta

Not really

We should probably start listening again

Probably

Yeah

We started listening again only to realize he had almost finished. He finished up by saying if they passed they would start after the sports festival. He then left leaving the class shocked that it was that easy for Aizawa to convince Nezu to let them into UA. Then another bang could be heard as the door once again slammed open.

"I am here."