Chapter 26

An: The puppies name is Silas. He is my bby boy 🤗 Thank you for reading, commenting, and voting on my book 😊

Your POV

"Whose knocking on my door this early in the morning?"

"Don't answer that," Niko pleaded with me.

"Why not?" I asked her curiously.

"No reason," she nervously chuckled.

"Whatever," I say as I go to answer the door.

When I answer the door, I see a girl with pale skin, blue eyes, and long pink hair put into buns. She looked to be around 5'5" and was wearing baggy clothes. She had a look of anger on her face. Her eyes darted across the part of my house that she could see. Her eyes locked on Niko and her eyes darkened.

"HOW DARE YOU!?! I GOT KICKED OUT OF OUR APARTMENT BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T PAY YOUR HALF OF THE RENT!!!" She angrily screamed pushing past me to get to Niko.

"I'm sorry sis," Niko cried attempting to hide behind Bubbles after a few minutes of running away.

"Put down the cat," the strange lady said through clenched teeth.

"Hey!" I yelled getting her attention, "Who are you and did Niko just call you sis?"

She stopped and looked at me, "Oops. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Riko, Niko's older sister."

"Oh. Nice to meet you. What brings you to my humble abode?" I ask Riko.

"Well someone I'm not gonna name names cough Niko cough got me kicked out of our apartment because she didn't pay her half of the rent," she explained glaring daggers at Niko.

"I guess you found out where I was hiding," Niko quietly murmured.

"Of course I found where you are. I had some help," she responded smugly.

"Who helped you?" Niko asked confused.

"Joe. Joe Mama," Riko laughed hysterically.

"Are you five?" Niko questioned.

"Anyway, I have to get to school so don't burn the place down while I'm gone," I sigh tiredly looking at the time. "Oh no. I'm late!"

I trip over my feet trying to put on my shoes. Niko catches me before I can fall to the ground. I thank her as I quickly put on my shoes and grab my bag making sure I had everything I needed. Once I was sure I had everything, I ran to the door but before I could leave Niko grabs my arm.

"Let me take you to class," she says. "It'll be faster."

"Ok. Thanks," I smile.

Niko starts to make a portal but Riko stops her. "You can't do that. They'll think another villain is attacking."

"True," Niko thinks for a moment before triumphantly saying, "I can put the portal on the other side in the bathroom so no one can see it."

"Good plan but make it the one closest to her class," Riko tells her.

"Plannin on it."

Niko once again makes a portal and gestures for me to go through it. I hesitantly walk through it into an empty, locked bathroom stall. I unlock the door and walk out of the bathroom. With sure, quick steps I make my way to Class 1-A. Once I get there, I take a deep breath and slam open the door.

"Guess who's back bitches."

Basic Character Info

Niko Rose

Gender: female
Age: 15
Height: 5' 2"
Weight: unknown
Hair color: black
Hair length: long
Eye color: left eye light green and right eye light blue
Skin color: white/peach

Quirks: 1: Warp Gate (yes like Kurogiri)
Description: can create and manipulate a dark fog that acts as a portal. When the user produces a mass of the dark fog, it transports anything it comes in contact with to a nearby location.
Weaknesses: a part of the user's real body must be present at all times in order to release the fog allowing foes the opportunity to hit or immobilize the user the themself. Another weakness is that portals that are created are coordinate-based and thus to open them, the user must be able to pinpoint the exact position where he/she wishes for each portal to open up into but can open them based on sight and usually only needs coordinates to open up in areas he/she cannot see.
2: Unknown
Description: unknown
Weaknesses: unknown

Hero outfit:

Riko Fatino

Gender: Female
Age: 17
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: unknown
Hair color: pink
Hair length: long
Eye color: blue
Skin color: white/peach

Quirk: Elemental
Description: she has the ability to use all four Elements; Fire, Water, Earth, and Air as well as their sub elements like metal, sand, and lightning.
Weaknesses: unknown

Hero outfit: (unfinished, will update picture once my sis finishes drawing it)