A Primordial?

Third Person POV:

"Lady Aphrodite, why are you here?!" Percy shrieked in disgust and surprise as he just realized he  was in Aphrodite's arms. He hastily removed himself from them.

Aphrodite was hurt by the tone of his voice. "It is not his fault though. Any good man would be disgusted by my actions." the love goddess thought.

"I am here to cure you through your heartbreak. Believe it or not, I feel the heartbreak of mortals. Your love for Annabeth was huge so the pain of your heartbreak also is. I also am not the cheating girl everyone thinks I am. I am forced to put up that persona." Aphrodite responded.

Percy was confused by this. It also didn't help that his mind was repeating the scene of his loved one's death. "Why were you forced to put up that persona?" Percy questioned, confused of the matter.

"It is time to tell you something I have told nobody except Eros, the primordial of love. I was born from Ouranous' blood. Since he is a primordial, I also am. I am the Primordial of Heartbreak. I knew that if I told the council, Zeus would kill me for being too powerful." Aphrodite told Percy.

Percy looked shocked by this. "Are you saying that there is a primordial in front of me that does not want to kill me?"

"Yes. You would be correct."

"Wait, how come your children aren't demi-primordials?" Percy asked.

"Well, I wasn't in my primordial state when I conceived them." Aphrodite replied.

"I also have another con-

"What was that, Lady Aphrodite?" Percy said, swearing that he heard her start a sentence.

"It was nothing, dear. Also just feel free to call me Aphrodite." Aphrodite responded, cover up her stupid actions.

"How much I want to love him and tell him that I do. I can't though. He just lost his loved one. He's not ready to love again." Aphrodite thought.

"Are you going to remain on the Olympian Council?" Percy questioned.

"Yes. I will remain there until my secret gets out."

"Okay. I hope I see you sometime." Percy stated.

"I'm sure this is not the only time you'll see me, Percy."

Word Count: 367

AN: Feel free to comment any suggestions for the story. I also just started a book where I give my opinions on ships and it would be highly appreciated if you told me one you would like me to rate. Bye!