Chapter 13 - The Message

!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!! SUICIDE, RAPE, DEATH

Chanhee’s P.O.V.

Younghoon. You deserve all the love in the world. You deserve happiness.

Not me.

It’s so happy to bring back the old memories. The memories that we shared together. For the past 8 months Younghoon you’re with me, but now. I’m going to leave you. 

There is something I want to tell you these past few months. Three months ago, I was raped Younghoon. I was raped with three men. That’s why I have severe depression. I don’t want to tell you coz you have many problems already. I really feel disgusted Hoon. You don’t deserve me. I only cause much trouble with you. I love you so much but I need to leave you for now. I hope in our next lives, I’ll be more stronger and let’s meet again. I really love you Younghoon. I love you so much.

-With all the love, Choi Chanhee

I’ve written this in my diary and went out of the house, I walked out and looked back. I’ll miss this place. But I only cause trouble. I’m sorry my friends.

I need to go.

I walked towards the very infamous Han River. I looked back once again to see the world for the last time.

I sent texts to my friends saying I love them so much. And thank you for being a part of my life. I once looked at the picture of us twelve. I’m sorry. I’ll miss you guys.

I placed my phone in the sidewalk of the bridge as I climbed up the railing. I took a deep breath as I jumped towards the river. It’s the best way. I don’t know how to swim.

Goodbye guys.

Goodbye Younghoon.

I love you.

Let's meet in our future lives.

Younghoon’s P.O.V.

I was worried about Chanhee. The group discusses how they received very concerning message from Chanhee. I was about to go to his house when Chanhee called me.

“Yah! Baby! Why did you sent those messages? I’m so worried ab---“

“Hello? Is this Choi Chanhee’s boyfriend?”

“Huh? Yes. And who are you? Why you have my boyfriend’s phone?”

“I saw this phone in the bridge of the Han River. And I’m sorry. He’s gone.”

“Huh? What do you mean gone?”

“He’s dead.”

“D-Don’t joke on me like that! Where is he?!”

"I’m not joking. There are police here at Han River to collect his body. He jumped at Han River sir. Please come here. I’m Officer Kim Yugyeom from Seoul Police District. Hope you can come sir.” He said as he ended the call.

WHAT THE FUCK CHOI CHANHEE?!

WHY WOULD YOU KILL YOURSELF?!

I called the group to tell them what happened. And we decided to meet at Han River.

I ran towards the river. I definitely need to see him.

Once I got there, I saw his body. Wearing the blue and pink sweater I gave him on our first monthsary. I felt my world collapse when I saw him. 
I suddenly went to his body ignoring all the police signs.

“Chanhee! Why? Why did you do this?” I said while crying. I hugged his body so tight, not wanting to let go.

“Have you tried reviving him? Please revive him. Revive the man I love.” I shouted at the medical team.

“We already did our best to save him sir. I’m so sorry for your loss.”

I can feel a hand behind my back. It was the gang.

I can see Changmin crying so hard while hugging Sunwoo. Changmin was Chanhee’s best friend. So it’s normal to be hurt so much.

All of the members are crying over Chanhee’s body. I can’t believe that Chanhee did this.

If this is a dream please wake me up already. Please. I’m begging you. 
But it isn’t. It is a dream that I can’t wake up.

Chanhee. I love you so much… I promise that I wouldn’t hurt you, But why did you hurt me this much? 

“Sir. Where are his parents?”

“They are in jail. For abusing their son.” 

“Ow… Do we still need to inform them?”

“No need. We’re fine.”

But I’m not fine. I lost the love of my life.

Chanhee, I do really love you so much. I’ll do wait for you in our other life.

——————————————————
Author's Note

Oppsss.  Sorry to hurt you guys ㅠㅠ I'll do the last update too soon. This book finally reaches it's end ㅠㅠ