Chapter 2 : Awkwardness

Chanhee's POV

I walked into the room that they entered. I don't know why I entered this room but something is telling me to get in.

"Chanhee. Would you like a milk?" Jacob asked me. I didn't answered. I just looked into the ground. I didn't even sat on their couch.

"You'll be fine in no time Chanhee." Jacob added.

"Chanhee hyung. You can sit in the couch." Eric told me.

I followed their orders because I'm to scared to be in a hard situation again.

"Chanhee hyung. We will not tell you how we knew about what happened to you. We're not in the place to tell you." Sunwoo talked to me.

I was so nervous that I just gripped the edge of my hoodie so hard. I know that they can really tell that I'm so nervous.

"Here. Have some strawberry milk. It's so good." Jacob handed me a box of strawberry milk from the fridge.

"We're not going to hurt you Chanhee. We're here to help you get fixed. We're willing to help you." Jacob added.

"I-I don't need your help." I whispered. I don't want to trust people anymore. I just want to trust myself."

I slightly jumped as the door banged wide open.

It was my other classmates.

Younghoon suddenly ran to me and pull me into a tight hug.

Wait....

That smell...

It couldn't be...

"Chanhee-ahh. Are you okay? Does something hurt on you?"

I didn't responded. I'm so busy thinking of a person...

No Chanhee.

He's not Park Bo Sung.

He's not the person that was your best friend.

"Y-you have b-blood on your f-face." I said to him. He wiped the blood from his face. He maybe get it from Eunwoo's punches.

"No. I'm fine. I'm really fine."

"Chanhee-ahhh. Don't push us away okay? We're here to be your friend. We're here to protect you." Sangyeon told me.

"H-How did you know that I-I was r-raped? I know. I'm disgusting right? I'm dirty. Eunwoo is right. I'm a slut." I hugged my knees as I cry. I can feel hands patting behind my back.

"Stop. You're gonna leave me all anyways." I stood up and get my bag. "T-Thank you for saving me." I walked into the door of the room. I was about to open the door when a person spoke.

"Don't you want to know how we knew that you're raped and not a slut?"

I froze. I really want to know but... I don't believe people anymore. I have completely lost my trust to anyone and myself.

"Please don't go...

Channy..."

I was completely shocked.

No..

It can't be...

The only person who knows that nickname

is Bosung.

I turned to face them all.

"No. It can't be. Bosung is dead! Why would you play with me?! He's dead! I saw him die! He is dead! Stop playing around!" I collapsed into the ground as I held my hair and cry so hard.

"I'm sorry... I didn't know. Chanhee. Stop crying please."

No. Chanhee. You're so weak. You looked like an idiot.

But little do you know...

Bosung was my first heartbreak.

Younghoon's POV

The gang was hanging out on our secret lair. Jacob's mom own this store. That's why we asked permission to put a secret lair just for the gang.

I walked out of the room to get some foods that we can eat.

Jacob only has cereals in that room. We're too tired eating cereals everyday.

It's just a usual day. The store don't have that customers than usual since it's just the first day of classes and the students wants to spend time home first.

I'm busy picking foods as I noticed a familiar hoodie walking towards the aisle.

I knew it was...

Choi Chanhee. The transfer student.

I knew all his pain. Not just me but all of the gang.

The principal ordered us to protect him at all cost.

We knew that he was raped then those assholes told other people that Chanhee is a slut.

Well Channy is not.

Wait a second...

Why did I called him Channy?

I shrugged my thoughts out when I followed him. I just want him to be friends with us.

Until I saw him bumped into a person.

Shit. He looks so terrified.

It was one of his bullies.

I quickly ran back to the store and I ordered the staff of the store to call the others.

I saw Eunwoo punched Chanhee in his stomach. Which made me grit in anger.

When the others came, I knew they were outnumbered.

Jacob and the youngest brought Chanhee to the lair.

"You messed with my classmate. The you'll pay for this." I punched him on his face.

The others helped me too. Well. Our gang isn't totally here.

We still have many guys from the school. We also have girls at the girls school.

Eunwoo runs quickly when he have time.

Fuck you Eunwoo! FUCK YOU ASSHOLE! DON'T TRY TO LAY YOUR HANDS TO ONE OF MY CLASSMATES!!

---------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

Miaaaaaaaaaaaaaan It took so long. I've been resting my eyes and my mind for gadgets sooooo. I didn't updated any of my books

But now, I'm kinda back! I know it's kinda short. But I try my best to update now since my head isn't still okay. That's all for now. Goodbye!~