I smile at ally and I grab her waist and place her on my lap, I lay my head on her shoulder and kissed it lightly "Hi Baby" I whisper in her ear she smiles and looks at me and kisses my lips. "Hi" she said

"Alr guys PDA" Bryce yells ally laughs "fuck off bryce" I say he rolls his eyes

"Ok so everyone get ready and we will go to Ravens (it's a made up restaurant) everyone nodded and went to there rooms.

Ally placed Bella on our bed and went to a bag and pulled out a cute outfit, then she went to her closet and pulled out something for her.

Ally's POV

After I changed Bella And I got ready we sat on the bed and waited for Jaden to finish getting ready

Jadens outfit

Bella's

Ally's

After Jaden came out I kissed his lips "you look beautiful as always" Jaden said kissing my lips again I smiled and we walked out the room and went to meet everyone else in the living room

"Hey babes" Addison said hugging me "you look amazing" she pulls away and grabs bryces hand

"So do you" "alright let's go" josh said pulling Nessa out of my hug. We walked out of the hotel we were staying in and went outside to the Cars Jaden and Bryce had ordered while we stay here.

Dinner was amazing Bella behaved better than I thought she would. There was this guy at the restaurant that kept trying to get me to go home with him, jaden ended up beating his ass. Josh and Nessa were actually having a good time with each other, I can definitely tell they want to be with each other again. Other than that it was amazing, it sucks that we're leaving tomorrow. When we get back to LA we have to find a good home for Bella.

Bella is staying with us in our house until we can find a stable nice home for her to live at permanently.

After my shower I change into my underwear and Jadens shirt that goes to my mid thigh. I already put Bella to bed she fell asleep in our way home from the restaurant. I walk out the bathroom and see Jaden laying on the bed with just boxers on, he's on his phone doing something.

I get on the bed and lay next to him with my head on his shoulder, he looks at me and smiles then kissed my forehead. I snuggle closer to Jaden which causes him to laugh and throw his arm around me and continuing being in his phone.

"Ally?" His calm voice let's out

"Hmm?" I look up at him

"Would you want to move out of our current house and get one with just me and you?" He asks nervously

He's so cute when he's nervous.

But hold on a minute! Am I ready for that. I mean we already do live together but like we have 100 of people around us. What am I talking about of course I'm ready.

"Can I decorate it?" I ask excitedly, he laughed and nods

"Of course" he kisses my cheek

"Well look for a house when we get home tomorrow" I nod

"Now shut the fuck up im going to bed" I turn away from Jaden and lay down closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep but not before I feel Jaden wrap his muscular tattooed arms around my waist.

Sorry for the wait I have been having writers block I'm having trouble with ideas so if you have any let me know. I will maybe use it and give you your credit for the idea :)