"S-Shut up, hyung..", Jungwon stuttered, crossing his arms and looked outside the window to hide his blushing cheeks.

"So cute.", Jake whispered with a smile.

"Jungwon, Jake, we're nearly there. Wake up the others.", Their manager informed them.

"Okay, hyung.", Jungwon replied.

Jungwon was about to wake up the others when Jake put his hand on his shoulder.

"It's okay, I'll wake them up. Take a quick nap, you look like you stayed up the whole ride.", Jake said with a soft voice.

"Oh. Okay.", Jungwon said, dazed. Jake smiled and proceeded to wake the others.

Jungwon didn't realise it but his eyes were still on Jake. Jake had that kindness to him. Despite being from a rich family, he was never a show off or look down on people lower than him. He just treated them like people. That was the reason Jake was popular in High school and why Sunghoon became his best friend.

They finally reached the airport and it was unsurprisingly packed with their fans.

"Ugh, my neck hurts so much...", Ni-ki groaned while stretching his neck.

Jungwon and Jake snorted and looked at each other knowingly.

"You shouldn't have laid your head on my shoulder then, dummy.", Sunoo teased Ni-ki who's cheeks quickly turned a shade of red.

"Y-You let me, don't bl-blame me...", Ni-ki said timidly.

All the members looked at Sunoo with raised eyebrows. His eyes grew as wide as saucers as he immediately denied what they were thinking.

"There's nothing between us! I swear!", Jay awkwardly laughed and puts his arm around Sunoo.

"He's just being a loving hyung, right? Sunoo-ya?", Sunoo looked confused but Jay told him with his eyes to go with it.

"Of course. Yeah, I'm just being caring. That's all.", Sunoo said with a nervous smile.

"Stick close to each other. When your fans try to grab you, just back off, okay?", their manager told them.

"Okay, let's go. I'll grab your luggages.", He said before going out of the bus.

"Hyung, I'll help you.", Jungwon said, following him out of the bus.

The members all followed their leader out after. As they made their way through the airport, their fans maintained a safe distance from the members which made their journey to the flight gate smooth. The airport security was there in case of incidents.

"Sunghoon?", Jake was shocked to see a familiar face at the flight gate.

There he was. The Ice prince sitting with his brother. A luggage beside him. Coincidence or not, Sunghoon was on the same flight to Barcelona as Enhypen.

Suddenly, Sunghoon turned his head towards Jake's direction. His eyes lit up and almost sparkled.

"Jae!", Sunghoon waved enthusiastically at him. His smile was so bright to Jake. He felt his cheeks flush.

Jihoon looked surprised as well as he turned towards Jake's direction and pointed at him.

"You. Why are you here?", He mouthed to the aussie.

Jake felt so embarrassed and scratched the back of his neck.

"Manager hyung, do you mind if I talk with Sunghoon?", their manager knew who sunghoon was to Jake so he smiled softly and nodded.

"Okay, come on guys. Let's leave Jake be.", He proceeded to guide the other members to another place.

Jungwon winked, still failing, and showed two thumbs up to Jake which made him even more embarrassed.

"Good luck!", Jungwon whisper-shouted.

Jake appreciated that Jungwon kept his crush for his best friend secret. Jake has only told their manager and Jungwon about it. He wasn't ready to come out yet.

Maybe this was fate that they are on the same flight.

to be continued...