➽ 𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐢 𝐄𝐢𝐭𝐚

Start from the beginning

It meant there was a high chance that she wouldn't be meeting Eita.

"𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐢! 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲! 𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐬𝐤 [𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞]-𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧!" ²

and [name], along with Wakatoshi stopped in their tracks as they turned to look as Tendo was busy pulling Eita along the hallway, whereas [name] could only smile gently as she looked at how tired Eita was.

"Eita? Did you not sleep?" she asked, and Eita remained silent then, not wanting to look at [name] as he realized how she had easily found out about him not sleeping.

"Anyway, ask me what?" she asked, and Tendo's lips curled up into a wide smile then.

"A sleepover! With the miracle boy, Wakatoshi-kun and Semisemi!" Tendo spoke out and [name] blinked her eyes a few times then and she could only frown, wondering what Tendo was up to.

"I didn't agree to th-," and Tendo quickly covered Wakatoshi's mouth then as he looked at [name], smiling ever so usual as he waited for [name] to give the green light.

"Uh... Only you three?" [name] asked, and Tendo nodded his head vigorously as he spun around all too sudden, bumping into [name] who staggered forward and ended up falling into Eita's arms, where he caught her carefully.

"What about Reon?" [name] asked.

"Nope! Nope! Nope! Only us!" Tendo pointed out and [name] could only let out a soft sigh, nodding her head as her pink-tinted lips curled up into a soft smile then.

"Okay, I'll see you all tonight. Let me inform my mother then," she pointed out and soon turned to walk away quickly as she needed to return home and inform her mother about how the boys were staying over once again.

It was normal for her mother to be expecting the third-years to sleepover at their house, and it was often then. Her mother was happy too, to be able to feed them with her delicious cooking, and sometimes she would even ask [name] to invite them over.

Which [name] hesitantly did so as she knew Tendo would start joking around with her father, and thus all the jokes that made them cringe or facepalm was often heard as well.

"Satori... What are you plotting here?" Eita asked and Tendo looked at him confusedly then.

"We are in our final year and graduating soon! We need to make as many memories as possible just like old times!" Tendo pointed out and Eita could only let out a sigh, allowing the guess monster to have his way then.

"Whatever..." he mumbled out as he looked at [name]'s retreating figure.

"It must have been hard, right?" [name]'s mother spoke out as they were having dinner together with the third-years who were going to sleepover at their house. Which [name], didn't mind having them stay for the night. But often she would end up sleeping on the sofa while the boys were sleeping on the floor.

Their conversation was lingering about the loss that they faced during the finals, and [name] tried her best to get her mother to stop talking about it. And somehow, she was thankful that her father wasn't home since he had to work overtime.

[name] turned to look, watching as Tendo and Wakatoshi spoke to her mother about their loss, yet her eyes laid upon Eita who was poking at his food then. Seemingly to have lost his appetite.

She was worried, worried the entire time when she saw his face when they lost. How that expression tore her heart apart, and all she wanted to do was to comfort him then. But she couldn't bring herself to do so, as she too, wasn't sure of what to do.