Prologue

I’m Kleyton Cartson, 20 years old, known as the genius, gorgeous, billionaire, and playboy philanthropist. I’m the only son of Jack Cartson, the most famous weapon scientist inventor in the whole world. I’m following my father’s legacy and currently I’m the CEO of our company. Investors, scientists and business men were begging for my attention. People love me and women praise me. I’m living the world of every man’s desire and dream. My life is all about weapons, parties everywhere, women and loads and loads of fun.

One day my world turned upside down, it all began when I met a certain woman who took my sanity and shook my world. She’s too gorgeous, sexy as hell, undeniably cute and she’s my angel. Upon entering my world, she brought reality to me, I discovered I was surrounded by greedy people who wants me and my family dead, terrorists who wants nothing but our devastation, my own blood who wants me and my family’s corpse. But what shook me off is when I discovered that my girlfriend is a secret agent, her mission is to ensure my safety and survival, what’s worst is she hates her mission and she hates me for being the son of my father, she was all along pretending to like me for the sake of her mission. My life turned into bullets and bombs, danger everywhere, a girlfriend who hates me and loads and loads of fighting. How the hell did my world turned into this?

P.S. don't forget to vote. Thank you.