Chapter 2

Niku's POV

"What the hell is that for?" I heard Frank's voice on my earplug. I went straight to the ladies room, I know I messed up. What the hell is wrong with me? Why didn't I control myself?

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't help it" I said when I made sure no one is inside the ladies room except me.

Oh right let me introduce myself first, I'm not Mishka Frost by the way, it's my code name for this mission. I'm Niku Jackson, 19 years old, I'm not bragging about this but I'm the number 1 top secret agent on Jackson's Secret Intelligence Service and yes my father owns the company. My father's name is Philip Jackson, he's currently the CEO of our company.

I'm proud to say that before he became our CEO, he was once an agent too. Just like me, he's also the number one agent in his time. My mother is Marie Jackson, she was also an agent and second top, next to my father, sadly she's already dead; she died doing a mission with my father, she took the bullet intended for my father, in short she saved my father's life and it cost it her life.

It was a very tragic and painful time for my father and me, I was only 10 then, but that didn't stop me to be an agent. In fact, that's my very reason why I wanna be an agent. At first my dad didn't allow me to become one, he's afraid I might die just like mom but I really want to be an agent, it took me a lot of convincing powers before he finally agreed. I began when I was 12 years old; my father practically trained me how to be the best and number one spy. At the age of 14, I had successfully completed my first mission.

I know you're thinking that maybe I was the number one because my father is the owner of the company but no, I definitely earned that title. Every mission that they gave me, I successfully completed it. I had killed and placed many bad people behind bars and believe me they were all freakily rich and enormously dangerous. But hell my father did not train me to become a worthless spy; I am bound to destroy all bad, dangerous and filthy evil people.

Ever wonder why I'm in the Cartson University? Well simply because of my new mission. Of all mission, this is the lowest type and boring of them all. I totally hate this mission. My father forced me to this mission, to hell I never want to be a baby sitter of a 20 year old rich kid, not to mention his as gorgeous as a Greek God.

Anyways I want you to meet my two buddies, Frank Miller, 28 years old my second in command and Ben Sander, 23 years old, my third in command, technically they are my team mates, and I am the head team leader, they help me with my missions and there are the ones who give me informations that I needed. Every agent has a team of their own, my Dad purposefully made that policy to ensure every agent's safety. Working alone is a very bad idea for an agent, especially when you're dealing with huge and dangerous criminals.

I divided my team into two, one is under Frank's command, he's in charge in a wide range monitoring and informations, he is based inside our company while the other one is under Ben's command; he's in charge for my lookout and serves as my back up whenever I'm in trouble, his team travels with me and goes wherever I go. Right now Ben's team is just inside my school premises, some of them were disguised as students like me and some of them stayed with Ben in our van.

Ben together with some of his team were on the parking lot as of now, specifically, they're inside our white van. Now this van is not an ordinary one, my gadgets and weapons were technically inside it. Now I know you already guys knew that I hate the Cartson family but some of their weapons is another story. His father actually invented lots of cool stuffs except of course those super destructible ones.

Ben's instruments are also inside the van, he has these loads of monitors inside. Guess what's on the monitor? The entire perimeter of the school, where he hides the cameras? I have no idea. He is monitoring my steps every now and then. I had a microphone inside my mouth and an earplug on my ears; this is how I communicate with Frank and Ben.