004.

"okay good job everyone, the meeting ended successfully because of your hard works. Give yourselves a round of applause" Dami stated with a smile, her workers including the the three clapped their hands with a smile. They are proud seeing Dami already successful.

"because of that, we'll celebrate later, let's drink, my treat" Dami added, the workers are celebrating with joy except for one person, Sua. She just wants to go home and sleep all day, but looks she have no other choice but to go with them and celebrate another success.

Handong and Yoohyeon can't wait for later, they're excited to remove the stress  and tiredness of their bodies by drinking without minding anything. Sua acts like she is too, for her friends not to be disappointed or sulk at her.

xx.

Everyone arrived at a place, loud music from the inside can be heard outside. Sua let out a sigh and shrugged when the wind blew cold breeze of the night. Yoohyeon looked at her and smacked her arm a bit. "yah, what's happening to you?" Yoohyeon asked, Sua just let out a deep breath and showed her friend a sly smile.

"i'm fine, it's just cold here" Sua said, Yoohyeon hummed and nodded. A minute later, they all went inside the club and had some fun. Sua is just sitting on the chair on the side, drinking on her own because her friends are already dead ass drunk dancing on the dance floor. She let out a chuckle watching them, "hilarious."

Sua just sat there alone, spending some time with herself. Congratulating herself because she did a good job at work, she chugged and chugged the liquor till she felt her eyes getting blurry and her head spinning. She stood up, now she's drunk too. She went on the dance floor and dance with the loud music, she shout, she laugh while she dance. She's living one of the best moment that happened in her life.

"WOOOOHH!!!" Sua shouted with joy, she can feel the stress left her body. She feels a bit better than before, she's too stress and worried about work lately and now here she is, removing all the negative thoughts and the stress, pain on herself.

Sua felt someone caressed her shoulders, she shrugged but she didn't react, instead, she smiled and faced the person. Sua can't really see her face since her sight is a bit blurry, but she can see her short blue hair.

Sua wrapped her arms on the stranger's neck, the stranger pulled her closer on the waist and their faces are just inches away from each other. Sua was smiling, she's drunk and clueless, same with the stranger she's with at the moment.

The stranger can smell the alcohol on Sua's breath, but she showed a smile and felt Sua's body. Sua's waist fits perfectly on both of her hands, she hissed when Sua pulled her closer.

"what are you trying to do.. stranger?" Sua asked while her eyes are slightly closed, the stranger chuckled and put her lips closer on Sua's ear.

"what if i say that.. i want you" the stranger mumbled, Sua hummed when she felt the stranger's breath on her neck. She slightly threw her head back while bitting her lip, the stranger planted wet kisses on her neck. It turned the both of them and shit will surely happen soon.

"own me.. stranger" Sua cooed, the stranger stopped from putting kisses on her neck and faced her.

"sure. i'll make sure you won't regret this moment." the stranger mumbled and connected both of their lips, sharing a hot passionate kiss.