001.

*5 years later*

Sua's POV.

There's too much work at the office, a lot of papers to sign and to be submitted to the company. I sat back on my office chair after finishing my last paperwork for the day, it was exhausting.

"you finish already?" my co-office worker Yoohyeon asked, i let out a sigh and nodded. She chuckled at me.

"i still need to print this later, so i guess i'll go for an over time" i said, she hummed, "you're so productive huh? what's your secret? damn girl, i still have 6 papers to finish" Yoohyeon said, i laughed a bit when i heard the word Productive.

"it's simple, avoid being a lazy ass" i said and stood up to have a coffee break, Yoohyeon whined as i grabbed my bag and faced her.

"i'll see you a bit later, i need some fresh air" i said and walked away, i was about to enter the elevator but i heard my other friend's voice.

"you're off already?" Handong asked so i glanced at her from the back, she was carrying papers and it's been really a tough day for us.

"no, i'll go for a coffee break and have some fresh air. I'll go for a overtime later" i said, the elevator door opened once again so we both entered.

"there's a lot of work these days huh? i hope Dami will double pay us" Handong said and let out a sigh, i chuckled and looked straight at the elevator door.

"i'm sure she will" i said and the elevator door stopped on the 2nd floor, Handong went out.

"i'll see you later Bora, take care" she said then walked away, i smiled then the elevator door closed. I let out a sigh and rested my back on the wall.

It's been 5 years yet she's still living in my mind, i do want to forget but the flashback still follows me. What's with her, i can't even forget what she looks like or the sound of her voice. It was all stuck in my mind, if ever our paths will cross again, i don't know what i will do. So i hope, we will never see each other, ever again.

The elevator stopped on the ground floor which is the parking lot, it took me a minute to find my car. I went inside and fastened my seatbelt, then drive. Unluckily, there was a traffic and it annoyed me so much. I turned on the radio to light up my mood but it just made my heart ache.

"hello, i am Lee Siyeon, i'm the vocalist and a guitarist of our band. Let's enjoy this day everyone"

I smiled bitterly as i heard that voice, how can i even forget if i hear her voice, everywhere. I am really having  a hard time stepping forward and restart my life. Because the person i used to love never leaves my mind.