010.

I arrived at the office at exactly 10am, i was panting since i took the stairs instead of the elevator. If i don't hurry, Dami is really going to plot my murder. Yoohyeon laughed a bit when she saw me, i rolled my eyes, argh this dog-

"Dami is ready to see you at the meeting with her client today, good luck" she said, i showed her a sly smile and nodded. I wiped my sweat and retouched a little bit of my makeup then went inside her office. All i need to do here is work on the PowerPoint, that's it.

"so are you guys ready?" Dami asked, we nodded. I'm sure her client will agree on their deal since Dami is good when it comes to business. She may look plain and cold but she's wise.

I proceed on the first slide of the PowerPoint while Dami discussed about the sales of her own company, it's quite high since she's a hardworking person. I'm so proud of her from reaching this far, i'm glad that i work here with them. But there's one missing piece.. Minji.

break: hello pretend that Jiu and Minji are different person in this story. HAHAHAHA i don't want to ship them on boys since ya know, they're gay so pls, that's all i ask. thanks (:

"uh Ms. Kim? are you still with us?" i heard Dami asked, i went back on my senses and i didn't notice that i was spacing out. I apologized and do my work good, i might get scolded later because of not focusing.

The meeting finished after almost 2hours, my lower back hurts from sitting for too long so i stood up and stretch a bit. I still need to finish paperworks at home and submit it to Dami once i finished all of it then it's payday!! the most exciting moment of my life.

"you may go home now, you did a good job." Dami said and patted my shoulder, i smiled and thanked her then she went away. She still needs to manage things. I went out to have some coffee, it's afternoon and i still didn't eat anything since earlier. I hummed and went on fastfood to eat something then i decided to stroll on the mall for a while, it's been a while since i went here all by myself.

I walked on the ground floor and all of sudden, something caught my attention. That voice, i know who she is. I followed that and i was right, she was there. Singing a song to entertain people while i was there on the corner, secretly watching her.

"You’re so pretty when you smile So every time you lose that smile Even if I have to give my all I want to give it back to you~" she sang a song and i never heard it before. I was a bit late, i didn't hear the first verse of the song.

"I want to cry for you I want to hurt instead of you I don’t want any scars in your heart Ever again~" she closed her eyes and held the mic tightly. Her voice never fails to make people amaze, it's just, her singing skill is insane.

"When you love someone So much that it overflows It’s so amazing Because this is how it is~" all of sudden, she opened and wandered her eyes on the place then she saw me, standing there at the corner. I widened my eyes and covered my face using my bag then walked away in a flash, she still needs to finish singing and it's my chance to escape. I feel my face getting hot, the way she averted her eyes on me.. with a grin on her lips while she sings.. it never leaves my mind.