Chapter 7

Ana's POV

I don't remember falling sleep, but I must have crashed out, because the next thing I know is that it's morning, and the cell door is opening.

Natalia stood in the doorway dressed in training gear, grinning,

"Let's go" she said, throwing a bunch of clothes in front of me, I looked at her confused,

"Where are we going?" I asked, looking at the dark clothes in front of me

"We're going to train" I looked at her, confused still. "Your Drs said you should be fit enough for some exercise, maybe not a full spar session"

Nat's POV

I saw her wince at the word spar, suddenly my cocky confident demeanour relaxed slightly, I felt her pain, and was annoyed that I hadn't thought over my words carefully enough.

"Look it'll be fun, don't worry, I'll go easy on you" I said smirking,

The blonde girl rolled her eyes and went behind the bathroom wall, and came out in the SHILED training gear, and we headed to the training room, whilst I wanted to trust her, I was still wary, so we had 4 guards escort us.

It was early, around 6:30 by the time we reached the room. I picked doing it in the morning because hardly anyone would be around. I didn't think Ana wanted an audience.

I looked over to her, her eyes were wide, taking in the extravagant room. A wrestling ring, dummies, everything you could ever imagine. There was a gym at one far side, kitted out with every kind of state of the art equipment. I remember when I first walked in, I had never seen such a place, and taking by the look on her face, neither had she.

Ana's POV

We trained for about an hour, we didn't fight each other, but instead she held pads up for me to punch, and kick. It felt good to let go of some steam, to use my body again. We did some cardio on the running machines. Then did some agility with cones on the floor.

I got so lost in the exercise, I had forgotten the 4 guards who stood in the room, their eyes trained on me. Eventually they coughed, signalling that it was time for me to head back. I looked at Natalia begging for her to say we could stay, but she just looked at me. She walked back to the cells with me, and reassured me upon entering again. Soon I was left alone.

I hated being alone. My thoughts get loud when I'm alone. The silence is deafening. Soon enough a guard delivered breakfast, which was dry cereal and a cup of milk. The cereal thing was new to me, and it actually tasted pretty good, I had asked a guard once what it was, and she just looked at me like I was insane, before taking the tray away from me.

The minutes would drip by, I had nothing to do by stare at the wall. Sometimes I would do press ups and sit ups, just to keep myself awake and focused.

Nat's POV

After my training session with Ana, I had a quick shower, got changed into jeans, a white top and a brown jacket, shoved my gun in my waistband, and headed to Fury's office.

He was expecting me, and answered immediately as my fist came into contact with the door, Maria was in there with him, my guess discussing the whole situation again.

"Natasha..." he said, signalling again for me to sit down, Maria smiled slightly at me, it had been a while since I last saw her, as Fury's right hand man, she was often busy. But she'd spend the occasional free time with us all over at the avengers living quarters. I smiled weakly back at her, before turning my focus back to Fury.

"We've thought about it, weighed every possible option. It's difficult, she is a huge threat to the security of SHIELD" he began

I swallowed, holding my breath,