Chapter Thirty-Eight

Beginne am Anfang

"Please bang me already."

I said, feeling my core burn with extreme pain and pleasure.

"As you wish babe."

***************************

I woke up in the middle of the night, in an odd room, where Shawn's scent was all I could smell. Am I going crazy?

There was a groan beside me and I wondered since when I started having a bed partner. I forced my eyes opened and what I saw freaked me out.

I saw a naked Shawn beside me and to say I was confused will be an understatement.

How did I get here?. I searched through my mind and events of the night came rushing in. From when I run from my house and the ride to Shawn's house, me looking for him and us going naked

Oh no! did we?

"Of course can't you remember the numerous strong orgasms you had last night." My mind mocked making me feel worse.

What have I done?. For God's sake, he is my friend's boyfriend

"Oh come on girl, if he loved her he wouldn't have fucked you like his life depended on it."

The same foolish mind said again, trying to justify our actions.

One of his legs was on me but I managed to get it away so I could go to the washroom. When I returned he was still asleep so I made a run for it. I quickly got dressed but without my brassier, because he was lying on it, then I managed to leave the room. I got out of his house then locked the door before throwing the key through a small space I discovered under the door. It was quite scary outside looking at the time and if not for the fact that I have locked the door, I would have run back in. I had to summon all my courage to walk to my car then rather than sleeping in my car, I drove off praying that Shawn doesn't remember anything. I wouldn't be able to face him at work if he does. But who was I deceiving?. I know he will never forget something like that even though he was a little tipsy.

My kid's room was the first place I went to when I got home. They were soundly asleep in their beds but strangely, Micah was lying on a mat.

"Micah! Micah!" I shook him up and his eyes fluttered open

"You are back?"He questioned rubbing his eyes to get rid of the sleep.

"Yeah, sorry something came up. Why are you lying on the floor?"

"Oh!"

It was like he hadn't realized he was asleep on the floor.

"Luna was having a nightmare and she wanted you. She was also saying something like da-da. She looked frightened and wouldn't let me out of her sight so I stayed here with them. I didn't even know when I fell asleep.

"Thank you Micah for all that you do for us."

"You know I always got you, babe." I nodded then turned to leave for my room.

"Emily, you know that these kids need their father." I stopped then turned to him to see this unsettling expression on his face.

"What did you say?" I dared him to say it again and he did.

"See, Luna started saying da-da today. I don't know where she heard that from but it seems natural. He needs to know about them. I know you made Mr.Taylor and I promise you that we wouldn't tell him as an ultimatum for returning to work with him but it's wrong. The old man is restless because he vowed to you but he is worried about his son.

"And I am also worried about my babies. I don't want anyone coming into their lives to alter it and I don't need anyone who would want to take them away from me."