Jet Set

*I WASN'T GOING TO LET IT GO THIS FAR AGAIN BUT YA... SMUT*

*TOP Y/N (nipple play, use of jets)*

I woke up with a pounding headache. Rolling over, I stepped out of bed.

"Fuck."

What happened last night? I can't even remember. Damn, I must've been hammered.

I kept tripping over my feet as I walked to the bathroom. I splashed water over my face, letting the mascara run down my cheeks. After wiping my face off and washing my hands, I walked out.

Just as I was about to climb back into bed, there was a knock on the door. I went over and answered it, secretly hoping it was Emily. No one was there, just a note on the floor.

Come down for a complimentary breakfast by the pool! Starts at 10 am sharp. There will be a buffet serving pancakes, waffles, omelets, and more. Mimosas will be served until noon. Hope you enjoyed your first night and look forward to the coming activities!

My phone buzzed, so I picked it up to check it. I had gotten a notification of the Sin to Win app.

You are in 2nd place! 2 points behind Emily Prentiss!

Second place. Wow. I didn't expect that! Something else must have happened last night.

Quickly checking the time on my phone, I put it back down and got dressed. I had about half an hour to get ready and rush out the door. I slipped on a clean swimsuit and some sandals. Probably not the best idea to wear heels while being hungover, but I wasn't going to be caught dead wearing flats. I didn't bother to put my hair up. I just reapplied my makeup and ran down to the elevators. I was already 15 minutes late.

Emily was waiting, tapping her foot on the floor. She checked her phone, but then looked up to see me. Her face brightened as I walked over.

"Hey," she said, putting her phone down.

I rubbed my head and smiled, "Hey."

"You look like you had fun last night." She giggled and moved a little closer.

"I can't even remember last night," My head was throbbing and the dinging of the elevator didn't help, "God! Shut the fuck up!" I yelled through clenched teeth.

Emily just laughed as she walked in, "Well, we did have a pretty good time. Too bad you don't remember," her gaze moved up and down my figure, "Personally, it's something I'll never forget..."

I didn't ask what she meant. I was sure it would come back to me eventually.

"Glad I'm memorable," I said with a scoff.

She moved closer to me and I slid my leg against hers. She bit her lip and started to press me up against the wall, moving her leg in between mine to separate them. I grasped the hand railing, her hands sliding down my sides to pluck at the stings of my swimsuit. Our eyes met as she began to pull them, but we looked away when the doors opened, allowing more people inside. They were all laughing as they boarded, but quieted down once they realized what they were walking in on. We both just smiled politely at them and snickered to ourselves.

"That was a close one..." I whispered.

Her tongue slid over her lip, "Damn elevators..."

I felt her hand wrap around my waist inching towards my ass as we went down.

Everyone walked off the elevator and towards the pool, which was already alive with music and people. I hadn't even noticed Emily's bathing suit until she stepped out. It was red and had strings that twisted around her stomach. They crisscrossed, tying her up. She carried her pumps in her hand as she walked away.