Good Morning

*NO SMUT*

*SUPER SHORT LIKE REALLY SHORT SORRY I WAS TIRED*

*LITTLE BIT OF A TIME SKIP*

The next morning I woke up with arms draped around my waist.

Oh god. Who did I bring home last night? If I broke I rule Emily is going to kill me.

Just like the first night, the previous hours were all a blur. I remembered talking with Emily about her team and working for the BAU, but not much after that. There was dinner and drinks and lots of partying. The usual. It made sense why my head was spinning again.

The arms tightened and I felt kisses being placed down my back.

Shit! I'm naked. Please be Emily, please be Emily...

"Good morning beautiful," her voice was just as I remembered, "How'd you sleep?"

She pulled my face towards hers to kiss me before I could answer. I kissed her back, but pulled away, keeping our mouths close, "Pretty good actually."

I wish I could wake up like this every morning.

She kissed me again, and spoke in between breaths, "Good to hear." I rolled over to face her and found she wasn't wearing any clothes either.

Must've been a fun night...

Minutes later, I stepped out of bed and started towards the bathroom. Emily pulled me back into her arms and forced our lips together.

"Where do you think you're going?" she asked, smirking.

"To take a shower." I got out of her grasp again.

"Ughhh. Fine." She groaned but smiled at me as I walked away.

I turned on the water and looked in the mirror while I waited for it to heat up.

Well, it sure does look like I had a good time... Especially waking up with Emily Prentiss in my bed.

Once the water got hotter, I stepped in and combed back my hair. Steam poured over the shower curtain as I stood with my eyes closed, drenching myself. I washed off my face and started to suds up my body. I was ready for a new day. No plans, no agenda, just Emily. 

The water was so loud I didn't even hear Emily come in. She began to massage the soap into my skin, slowly moving higher until she was grasping my breasts in her hands. I let her feel me up for while. Well, 'let' is a strong word. I wanted her to.

"What a lovely surprise," I said, turning around and kissing her. She let the hot water come over her as she raked through her own hair, not breaking the kiss.

Our bodies collided as she slammed me against the wall. I gasped as soft, wet skin met mine. We made out, hands wandering for far too long. About 15 heated minutes later, we both decided that we actually needed to clean off.

I washed my hair quickly, trying to shower as fast as I could so we could get back to our usual fun times. She still nipped at my shoulder as she rubbed in the soap, which only made me want to hurry even more. Emily started to massage my back while kissing my neck, leaving hickeys.

"Stop it..." I said, smiling and rinsing my hair.

She whispered into my ear, "Why... you don't like it..."

"Of course I love it, but..."

"Right, don't want to waste any time." Her fingers wound down my back and around my hips.

"Exactly."

| Sorry y'all, this one is really short, I'm having trouble focusing and shit. It's not super eventful and it's kinda boring but I didn't want to just fill it with repetitive fluff. The next chapter will be a lot more detailed and have some... stuff... |