Disruptions

*SMUT*

*SORRY FOR ANY REPETITION WITH WORDS OR PHRASES I TRY MY BEST NOT TO*

*I JUST WANT TO LYK THAT EMILY IS THE BOTTOM AT THE END BUT STILL HAS THAT DOM ENERGY THAT GOES WITH HER EVERYWHERE*

After our shower, I checked the clock. It was almost 10:30 am. The hotel always had breakfast downstairs, but they weren't having another party until tonight. It was described as 'a night to remember'. Whatever that means.

"You wanna go down and get something to eat?" Emily asked, drying off her hair with a towel.

I looked her up and down, "If that's what you want. I had something better in mind though..."

She bit her lip and walked closer, dropping the towel, "Oh ya?"

I slid my hands down her back, "Mhm..."

Her eyes looked from my lips, back up at me in anticipation. I pulled her in, kissing her passionately. My hand was placed around her face, along her jawline. I cocked her head back and to the side and kissed her down her neck, letting my lips guide the way. She gasped as they got lower.

"You know how this works..." she pushed me down onto the bed, "Spread them..." She was so commanding but in a playful way.

I started to spread my legs open, but Emily was impatient. She pushed them apart, forcibly. I gasped as she did. Looking down at her, I smiled and plopped my head back. I felt her lips traveling down my body.

Those lips could solve world peace. I swear to g-

"Oh fuck..." I moaned.

She just smirked with satisfaction kept going. I tried to contain myself, but it was too hard. Her touch was electric. I loved every moment we spent together. I didn't even care that I was catching feelings at this point. How could you not? Not only was she stunning, but she was funny and fiery and badass. Not to mention she was the best sex I have ever had. I didn't understand how someone could be so perfect. And why in the world she chose me to hang out with. 

"Emilyyyy! Fuckkk..." I stuttered.

It was just right. Everything was perfect. Then suddenly she stopped and looked back up at me.

"Why did you sto- Oh my god..." Her fingers were magical. She smirked again as she thrust them into me.

"Fuck- Emily I'm so close!" I said, just before letting out another moan.

She kissed me softly, then pulled away. Leaving my gaze, she went back to using her tongue. Moments later, I was screaming her name. I had never been with anyone who made me feel that good. She started to get up, wiping her mouth, and smiling.

She pulled me into another kiss then started to look for her shirt, "That was amazing." she said, picking it up off the floor and staring at me from a tilted angle.

"Agreed..." I got up and walked over to her. She was buttoning up her shirt when I stopped her, taking her hand.

"Really?" she asked. Her tone was enticing. I pushed her up against the wall. There was a glint in her eye and I could tell she was interested.

"We're not done here," I said, starting to unbutton her shirt again.

Once I finished with the last button, I slipped it off her shoulders. It fell to the ground and she kicked it away.

Biting her lip she started to back me up against the bed. I flipped around and pushed her down onto it. She sat up on her elbows and licked up, in between my breasts. I forced her back down and kissed her again. We both smiled as our lips met and our hands wandered. I trailed kisses down her body once more. When I got to her chest, I licked around her nipples, making her back arch. I heard her sigh, which urged me to continue.