Chapter 5

Taehyung's POV

After Jungkook and I arrived, we entered the club. I could smell the odor of sweats and sex. Eww!

Jin hyung told us that they already reserved a booth just for us since we also want some privacy to celebrate Jin and Namjoon's wedding soon.

After a couple of minutes, I could say the others are already a bit drunk. Ami and Hoseok are already making out in the corner, the same goes for Namjoon and Jin hyung. Jimin dragged Yoongi to the dance floor and since Yoongi doesn't like it when someone else goes near his baby mochi, he went with him.

It's only me and Jungkook left here but I have the feeling that I want to be alone with him.

"Kookie? Can you come with me to the bar? I want to drink something," I said hoping he would agree.

"Alright, let's go. I also want to get another bottle of beer," he replied.

He let me walk first since he doesn't want me to get molested or something because of the drunk people on our way and also because we are friends now, right?

When we arrived at the bar island, I ordered a drink, not the hard one of course and he got his bottle of beer.

After some drinks here and there, I could feel him staring at me but I just continued sipping my drink.

"Tae? can we talk?" he asked.

I was hesitating at first but I really want to clear things between us. So I agreed.

"Ok. We can talk," I told him.

We couldn't tell the others that we are going to leave since he already held my hand and walk through the crowd.

"Where are we going, Kook?" I asked him.

"Somewhere more private and less noisy," he said as he turns his head towards me and smiles but still continued to walk.

After some walking and a little bit of dragging, we finally stopped in some kind of park.

"We could talk here since there will be fewer people around here this time," he said.

I was starring at him while he was talking. I really wished you could still be mine, bunny.

"Tae? Before we start over again, I just want to say I'm sorry for the things I've done before. It wasn't my intention to hurt you. But I truly love you before," he said not looking directly at my eyes.

"I know Kook and I'm sorry for not being the perfect someone for you. You wouldn't cheat on me if I wasn't lacking some time to spend with you. I'm sorry too," I said.

Although both of us won't be back together, I still wish and hope that fate will bring us back together.

"No Tae! You are perfect. The perfect person that I could ask for," he said as he was looking to the ground.

I reached for his hands and held them between mine.

"Kook, please don't be sad. We could still be friends you know," I said.

Even if it hurts me to stay like this with him, I am still glad that I will have a part of his life.

"Tae, I --"

I put my pointy finger in his lips to shut him down.

"It's okay if you don't want to be friends with me anymore. Who in their mind would want to be friends with their ex?! I just want to be a part of your life even if me being your friend Kook," I said as I look down, afraid of what will he react.